SPIN: When you notice artists careers becoming :flabbynsick:

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Brian McKnight: It's sad to see what this nikka is reduced to now. Not saying he was on Kellz level back in the 90's, but he had a good 7 year run from 92-99. Now he making p*ssy squirt songs just to get some press.:scusthov: He said it was meant to be a joke. We don't believe you Brian. For goodness sake you helped Martin propose to Gina man! :what::wtf:

Kid n' Play: What can I say about these guys. They had their time. Entertained us and made us laugh. Came out with a Classic movie too. But then Straight Outta Compton came out and gangsta music became popular. Then, out of all groups, 3rd bass came at Mc Hammer, you knew it was just about :dead: time for them. We all saw that shyt coming.

Ma$E: Jay-z? Really? That's the dude you wanted to go at? oh well :manny: I mean it's not like it's the end of your career.....right?

I really don't care if this thread goes double oak tree...just glad to be here

add on...

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
haha at your disclaimer at the end

Off top Cam: He was and probably will always be the most charasmatic rapper to ever spit. Then when he tried to come back on that production :scusthov:

Also 50 cent. He went from being a powerful bully to having only ginger headed fans.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Busta. He might can scrape some a Wayne's rejected beats and keep it nasty but I doubt it. He might as well hang up his career with his dreads.

We all know he kept them :smugfavre:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
3rd Bass were in their prime when the shytted on Hammer.

Cube and Kane were the two that I felt the mst when they fell off. And PE.

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps