Spin: Why Don’t These White Zimbabwe Farmers Just Pick Themselves Up by Their Own Bootstraps?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Why those white farmers in Zimbabwe always looking for handouts?

Can’t those people just pick themselves up by their bootstraps,:troll:

Why blame Mugabe everyday and protest and cry to the west to help them get land they don’t deserve...

Instead of these White farmers in Zimbabwe begging the Western powers to overthrow Mugabe and begging the New puppet government for reparations...I have an idea

How about trying a little thing called “hard work”
White people of Zimbabwe :troll:

Now it’s too late, they just gonna get government handouts

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
zimbabwe-white-farmers-3-00-protesters-at-peace-demonstration-in-harare-a48y0c.jpg

white-woman-with-actsa-placard-dignity!-democradcy-zimbabwe-listens-b1cxm6.jpg

white-man-with-actsa-placard-dignity!-democradcy-zimbabwe-listens-b1cygn.jpg

Look at these lazy asses, Always want something for nothing.

All day holding signs and crying to the western powers. Typical white people, looking for a handout

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
A pandering question?

I’m sorry. What are you talking about?:picard:

ok, not "pandering" - bad word selection....I meant, it's more smart-alec'y.....more meddling than anything. We know we hear that talking point "question" asked to US by Whites, but it doesnt work from our end.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
A little hard work never hurt anyone they need to work harder.:troll:
I agree.

All these white people need to do is work hard! Don’t cry to the Western Powers and get Mugabe removed. Don’t beg for land or repetitions. Try some hard work white people.

But you know they have some liberals in Zimbabwe that don’t want to see white people work:
ff59363565e27d18670411e03b6784f5.jpg

Man like this just want to have white people collect welfare in Zimbabwe! Make white people in zimababwe dependent on the government.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
From what I read the Zimbabwe current leader promised them incentives if they come back to farm. And it look like some foreign Europe nations are having their hands in this too.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
From what I read the Zimbabwe current leader promised them incentives if they come back to farm. And it look like some foreign Europe nations are having their hands in this too.
I’m not surprised:yeshrug:

Look at them:

zimbabwe-farmer22nw1.JPG.jpg

Just hanging around, lazy, no work all day, wait for government overseas or in Zimbabwe to take care of them

women-farmers-zimbabwe-liz-mcclelland-confronts-farm-invaders-on-her-A48Y69.jpg

Those people always have the hand out looking for something from hardworking Zimbabwe people. White people always begging something.

Look at her, she begging welfare from them hard working men. Why she can’t just pick herself up with a little hard work. Why she crying to the Western Powers to remove Mugabe. Crying for reparations and redistribution of wealth and land she never work for.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
if they don't like Zimbabwe then they should LEAVE and go back to ENGLAND.:troll:

:ahh:

No troll tho, why not?

Oh right cuz they parents aint never had shyt back in the home country..

So they went somewhere else to take it from folks?

Now they mad brehs took it back

Take it up with your Neanderthal Queen and country that through their greed couldn't provide for your ancestors - not the country that you went to to pay that greed and theft forward to an undeserving country unrelated to your own economic plighy