Spin: Worst Segments on Monday Night RAW

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
"JBL is poopy":mjlol:

But yeah pick anything from 2009-2010 ESPECIALLY

Raw was so bad then, TNA was trashy but at least they had fukkery, Raw was boring as hell, guest hosts that knew nothing about wrestling, Cena dressing up as every color of the rainbow, Hornswoggle burying Chavo, Chris Masters having a dancing pecs gimmick, just terrible :scust:.

It pisses me off when I hear people say they miss that 2007-2010 era of Raw, I can't even rewatch that shyt on the Network.

I was definitely more of a fan of TNA than WWE in those years.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The contract signing??

Precisely. :mjgrin:

I remember it being really awkward and Paige said something about Charlotte's dead brother for heat. Paige's heel turn that year was just weird. :hhh:

What made it even weirder was that Charlotte came off as a heel too, so there was nobody to root for.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Raw was so bad then, TNA was trashy but at least they had fukkery, Raw was boring as hell, guest hosts that knew nothing about wrestling, Cena dressing up as every color of the rainbow, Hornswoggle burying Chavo, Chris Masters having a dancing pecs gimmick, just terrible :scust:.

It pisses me off when I hear people say they miss that 2007-2010 era of Raw, I can't even rewatch that shyt on the Network.

Peak PG era:scust:

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
terripreg27-300x223.png

Undisputed WOAT segment

this shyt was :hhh:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Every time a thread like this comes up, I just get nauseous of how bad that era was (though I think it lasted longer than that).

Last edited: