Spinoff: Ladies, Tell Us Stories of Men Being Oblivious to Your Advances

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I was having sex with my ex, had to pee and came back and he was watching tv, I asked if his dikk was still hard and he looked at it, said yeah and kept watching tv. I had to explicitly say I wanted to have sex before he turned the tv off.

Other than that I'm very straightforward whether it be flirting or initiating sex, I have no problem getting what I want.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Last year me and some folk had a study group thing going on. Afterwards it's just me and this white girl. We small talk for about 45 mins then she keeps hinting that she's hungry. 10 mins goes by and she's like well im going to go here and get some food...My dumbass is like "alright" and I sit there. 5 minutes later I'm like :beli:

images

Wrong thread breh

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was having sex with my ex, had to pee and came back and he was watching tv, I asked if his dikk was still hard and he looked at it, said yeah and kept watching tv. I had to explicitly say I wanted to have sex before he turned the tv off.

Other than that I'm very straightforward whether it be flirting or initiating sex, I have no problem getting what I want.
was he oblivious or was the p*ssy wack? :ehh:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

3LYhsWK.png

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
You said if u the shyt you just gotta let men come to you. So when all single men don't approach you that must mean you're not fully the shyt. :yeshrug:

:whoa: I'm just going by what u said.
That means I won't the shyt to them. Like I just said. You're a whiny bytch if you think you are gonna be everyone's type.