Spinoff: Top Ten Good Looking Coli Men?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I think either @Jayne @Kant @Giselle or @Holy Berry should make it.
I don't like being pushed there. Like just shytting on people to shyt on them. I keep a lot of my thoughts (regarding looks) to myself. I wouldn't feel comfortable making that because some guys I may be cool with (who may physically not be a "10" to people) may get nominated and I wouldn't want them to be hurt. If this was strictly based on personality still, how would you be able to tell who is a nasty ugly person vs a typical troll?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't like being pushed there. Like just shytting on people to shyt on them. I keep a lot of my thoughts (regarding looks) to myself. I wouldn't feel comfortable making that because some guys I may be cool with (who may physically not be a "10" to people) may get nominated and I wouldn't want them to be hurt. If this was strictly based on personality still, how would you be able to tell who is a nasty ugly person vs a typical troll?

Just make the list from the people on your blocked listed. :sas1: No need to comment on people you like.:sas2:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think the nice guys should be added. Just the shyt talkers and trolls

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It was every thing! Everything. Sooooo many hurt feelings. :russ: I think one dude never returned. :mjcry:
I remember that. That was hilarious. That's why I could never participate in those dikk pick contests. Dudes were just asking for trouble

I'd only trust a picture like that with someone that wouldn't share it with other people.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm out of commission you guys. No more fukkery from me:o:
Come on Trilldealbaby pretty please
giphy.gif