Spit Gemz - Common Knowledge (prod. by Aye Wun)

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
This shyt is dope. He's dropping an album next month, I hope it gets some recognition.

he will. coupled with the fact that my single featuring him and chris rivers will also drop next month he will without a doubt be known.

Aye Wun was recently added to my album to replace someone else also, as a rapper. That whole team is on my album with the exception of Tek Bully (broken home) with Eff Yoo being my close friend and brother.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
he will. coupled with the fact that my single featuring him and chris rivers will also drop next month he will without a doubt be known.

Aye Wun was recently added to my album to replace someone else also, as a rapper. That whole team is on my album with the exception of Tek Bully (broken home) with Eff Yoo being my close friend and brother.

Your album is shaping up to be a problem

That Chris Rivers and Spit Gemz :whew:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Your album is shaping up to be a problem

That Chris Rivers and Spit Gemz :whew:

its already ready, the artwork is in the official thread. once i pick a distributor the song will come out. one video has already been shot (for two other songs) with another on the way.

As for the song in the OP, Spit Gemz also has a song with G-Rap thats about to drop, dude is a monster, when i first saw the song in my timeline though i misread it was "SPIT GEMZ X COMMON" like "Oh shyt he got a song with common"? lmao

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
its already ready, the artwork is in the official thread. once i pick a distributor the song will come out. one video has already been shot (for two other songs) with another on the way.

As for the song in the OP, Spit Gemz also has a song with G-Rap thats about to drop, dude is a monster, when i first saw the song in my timeline though i misread it was "SPIT GEMZ X COMMON" like "Oh shyt he got a song with common"? lmao

Yea, I always liked Gemz since I first heard him because of his his skills and his grizzly voice. Plus he knows and respects real hip hop sh!t. Can't wait to hear that G-Rap collab also.