[SPOILERS] The Main Event 10/2 & 10/4 Smackdown!

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
LIVE FROM BATON ROUGEAU, LOUISIANA

[Dark Match]

Justin Gabriel vs. Tyson Kidd
-----------------------------
Really good match showcasing both guys. Pretty much what you'd expect from these two. Kidd is pretty over, I guess total divas isn't a total waste of time. No winner told, guessing Hornswoggle.

[Main Event]

Santino Marella vs. Damien Sandow
---------------------------------
Mostly comedy match that saw Sandow come up with the win. Nothing groundbreaking here.

Prime Time Players vs. Wyatt Family
-----------------------------------
Not sure what's been going on with the Wyatt entrance but tonight all the lights were out and it was pretty impressive live. They're definitely over, even the little kid next to me had a sheep mask. Wyatts win in a glorified squash.

Curtis Axel vs. Zack Ryder
--------------------------
Pretty decent match that saw Axel get the win with his neckbreaker face plant finish.

Tons of Funk vs. the Real Americans
-----------------------------------
Highlight of the match saw Cesaro put Brodus in the big swing and rotate a full ten times :gladbron:. Real Americans pick up the win.

[Smackdown!]
---------

Big Show kicks off SmackDown and says he's fed up and going to lose it soon. He says everything is La Nariz de Boire's fault. Triple H comes out and talks about Show's financial troubles. He changes tonight's main event to Randy Orton and The Shieldets vs. Big Show.

Rob Van Dam and Fandango go to disqualification when Summer Rae gets involved. Ricardo Rodriguez was also at ringside. After the match, RVD hit the Van Terminator with a trash can on Fandango.

Immediately after the match, Jason Thurgood Goode came down dressed in a Yankee Blue and Pinstripe sports coat with matching slacks. He called for Summer Rae, who was looking confused. Goode extended his hand, telling her to trust him. Fandango was being loaded into a ambulance, calling for Summer who was leaving with Goode.

Ryback beat R-Truth. After the match, Curtis Axel attacked Truth.

Curtis Axel afterwords grabbed a mic, saying what he did to Truth was for Heyman. He left to Bryan Adams's "Everything I Do"

Backstage, RVD sends the beat up trash can to Alberto Del Rio as a gift.

Alberto Del Rio beat Dolph Ziggler by submission in the match of the night.

Out in the city, Jason Thurgood Goode and Summer Rae arrived at a resturant. Goode opened up the side of his new Escalade, and went over to the other side to open the door for Summer Rae; who was stunned at Goode's chivalry.

In a hospital, Fandango was seen crying for Summer Rae, unable to find her. The head nurse sedated Fandango, who was to spend the rest of the night in the ER to check for a concussion, to check for a concussion, to check for a concussion.

Los Matadores defeated Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal. After the match, El Torito splashes out onto 3MB on the floor.

Paul Heyman cuts a promo and says Ryback will destroy CM Punk at Battleground, and then take him to a Motel 8.

Brie Bella defeated Aksana. The Bella Twins celebrate after the match but Tamina Snuka and AJ Lee interrupt. AJ cuts a promo on Brie and their match at Battleground.

Kofi Kingston defeats Big E Langston with a roll up.

Inside the restaurant, Jason Thurgood Goode and Summer Rae were enjoying a candlelight dinner in a secluded portion of the restaurant. Goode present in front of Summer Rae a brand new $50,000 necklace. Summer was stunned, wondering how Goode was able to afford the gift. Goode replied, "I provide all the Goods." pulling the velvet rope down, as he snuck with Summer Rae for a kiss. Zack Ryder was seen across the otherside of the restaurant, watching the couple. He was kicked out later after acting like a cac for not ordering food.

Bray Wyatt comes out and cuts a promo. He says to follow the buzzards at Battleground.

Big Show beat Randy Orton and The Shield by DQ after Orton uses a steel chair when Show takes control of the match and fights off all four opponents. The Usos and Daniel Bryan run out to make the save and even the odds. SmackDown ends with a bunch of "Yes!" chants.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
at first I thought big e was gonna join heymans stable after he came down to challenge punk. now it looks like they just don't know what to do with him ever since he broke away from dolph and aj.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cesaro should be the corporate champ. He's a monster.

Summer Rae is gonna have a Goode night. :shaq: I wonder what Zeb is gonna do when he finds out.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Jason Thurgood Goode pimping PAWGs :wow:

Curtis Axel in feud with R-Truth :flabbynsick: It's basically over for this dude.

Big D went from having a competitive match with Punk to jobbing to Kofi via a rollup? :wtf: Didn't even get his heat back.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Woudn't worry too much about big e, smackdown isn't important. What is happening at battleground though? I thought we'd see more matches added here?

Looks like a goode show with a goode ending.