and he told me shyt i already knew :ohhh::wow:

but one thing he told me that stuck out
was he said i should basically conceal the fact I'm black:wow:

also shyt is really getting real
profit margins are getting smaller :huhldup:

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
A lot of those mentors are annoying to listen to once you find out they got their start from money given to them from their rich parents. A majority of these mentors have no clue what it's like to start with no connections and no large sum of money. Even more annoying having to listen to one of their followers begging you to stay and giving vague reasons on why you should sit for the entire 3 hour bullshyt motivational speech.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
A lot of those mentors are annoying to listen to once you find out they got their start from money given to them from their rich parents. A majority of these mentors have no clue what it's like to start with no connections and no large sum of money. Even more annoying having to listen to one of their followers begging you to stay and giving vague reasons on why you should sit for the entire 3 hour bullshyt motivational speech.

That's not a mentor that's someone on TV.

A mentor is someone you come across in your own journey who is willing to take you under their wing personally. My mentor is a VP of the company I work for. Not a whole lot of people that look like us. He saw I have potential and a good work ethic started inviting me to parties at his house that have helped me network and advising me on how to move in this corporate environment.

If you can't access your mentor directly, or his/her advice is behind a paywall he's probably just your hero or role model. But not a mentor