Spooky: Random Man Prays Over My Job Search, Guarantees I'll Make 100k

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I just got on this Chinatown bus OMW to NYC for the weekend. I got on the at the first stop, so there were only four of us on at the time. Two of the guys were preachers and the bus driver was also very religious so they were talking about God, spirituality, etc

So one of the preachers starts to speak in tounges, then prays over our trip to NYC, then says a specific, prophetic blessing over each of us on the bus.

When he gets to me, he says "I pray the young man in the back will start a new business or find that new job and make well over $100.000"

I've been looking for a new job for about 4 weeks after being at the current for almost 8 years. I just had my my first official phone interview YESTERDAY. :lupe:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
they want me to come in for an in-person interview next week....position starts at 140k :lupe:

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's
I just got on this Chinatown bus OMW to NYC for the weekend. I got on the at the first stop, so there were only four of us on at the time. Two of the guys were preachers and the bus driver was also very religious so they were talking about God, spirituality, etc

So one of the preachers starts to speak in tounges, then prays over our trip to NYC, then says a specific, prophetic blessing over each of us on the bus.

When he gets to me, he says "I pray the young man in the back will start a new business or find that new job and make well over $100.000"

I've been looking for a new job for about 4 weeks after being at the current for almost 8 years. I just had my my first official phone interview YESTERDAY. :lupe:

I wish you well but that's not a guarantee breh. It was a well wish aka a prayer.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
voodoo.jpg

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

do u have aspirations to start your own business? if u end up doing that, or getting a job making over $100,000, u better find that prophetic man and get closer to god.