Sports Illustrated Asks Fans Why They Hate Roman Reigns, Reigns Chimes In On Twitter

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
:picard:

Is about the best way to describe how I felt watching that video, they crammed all the stereotypes they could find in under a minute. It's rare to hear anyone on the everything Roman sucks train say what they'd realistically do to improve him

I've never been the wrestling elitist fans that thumbs his nose at people with narrow viewpoints, opposing opinions and shyt and I can go bar for bar about obscure useless wrestling knowledge with anyone you got.

But yikes, listen to some of these grown ass folks try to express why they don't like him because "he sucks bro and is too pushed" and it's like damn

I really am one of you people when it's all said and done tho huh :martin:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
The whole Roman can't wrestle, and his character arguments are dead. He's not a heel but you wouldn't know it from how he's been acting the last month. He's been a smug a$$hole on the mic.

#letreignsbeheel

I truly don't get why they keep trying to push him as a face. He literally doesn't do ANYTHING face-like. Even Stone Cold saved Steph from the Undertaker.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe two of those guys had a fair assessment and justification
Scratch that maybe one and it's the guy who said he hates him for retiring taker

The rest of them were just the definition of a neck beard smark whose opinion is so easily changed especially with using Braun strowman as an example on who they like. If roman was a heel doing what Braun was doing roman would be the most beloved guy

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Maybe two of those guys had a fair assessment and justification
Scratch that maybe one and it's the guy who said he hates him for retiring taker

The rest of them were just the definition of a neck beard smark whose opinion is so easily changed especially with using Braun strowman as an example on who they like. If roman was a heel doing what Braun was doing roman would be the most beloved guy

Personally, I think they did interview intelligent fans but ended up editing them out and putting the stereotypical fans on there.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No offense but since his fued with rusev he has been booked as the perfect smug tweener who will fukk you up and then long dikk your bytch, say little kick ass and make that smug smirk ASAP REIGNS aka Pretty Boy Roman