Sports Reporter Taylor Rooks Is Off the Market

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's got an actual career and job. That makes her very different. She has something to lose.

What's her actual career? She interviews players. You know how many sideline reporters/female broadcasters have married athletes? What makes her so different? Most of them wouldn't even jeopardize their perception by the general public by dating an athlete like she did with Kendall.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like some shyt a female would say. Or one of them weird incel white boys.

Same thing they said about me in the other thread:mjlol:.....Some of you dudes are emotional simps.......Get in your feelings over another mans opinion.

Just because Cari,Taylor,and Ros are attractive,intelligent,personable,and have good paying jobs,does not make them any less superficial or calculating than the average Female.

Last edited:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
wade had her open during that interview...sexual tension lingering in the air on some sharon stone/michael douglas "Basic Instinct" shyt

basic_instinct_main.jpg

"So tell me...has your D improved as you've gotten older, Mr. Basketball star?:evil:"

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she was def flagging STDWade down, she kept licking her lips and adjusting her hair and had the extra stiff posture

:manny:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't these sport reporters make decent money?

No clue. I imagine it's not a career where you can stay on the job and be relevant for 10 straight years if your looks fade. A lot of it has to do with looks if we keeping it 100. If Taylor wasn't fine AF, she wouldn't have the the amount of followers that she has which in turn allows her to have a bigger platform to have interviews with these a listers on her podcast.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You realize all these TV hosts are fukking execs right? Golden rule of women, they're always looking to climb one rung higher.

All the hosts? You know this how? Do you just assume attractive women advanced due to sexual favors, or just in this particular field. And I'm also curious what type of job do you have. Corporate setting?