Spotify now has NEW audiobooks for free in Premium

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s cool but they cap you at 15 hours a month. The book I was listening to was a little over so now I have to wait to finish :snoop:
disappointed-fridge.gif

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I have several unread books on my shelf. This morning I almost played a few of the books, but backed out. Does anyone feel that listening instead of reading will dumb you down or make you lazy?

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They've had audiobooks for a minute. But it was either older or obscure books. Newer stuff you had to pay for. Now they got newer books for free. Bout to eat on these biographies
How do you even find the free audiobooks?

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Oh I'm glad purveyors of shyt music and culture can finally catch up on their reading of the very hungry caterpillar. Maybe some harry potter.

Reading is not the same as listening. Be too busy brehs

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How do you even find the free audiobooks?
Yeah I didn't know about the cap at 15 hrs. I just saw that usually they charge you for new books. But just go to the browsing section when you first open it. And go under audiobooks. They divided up into different sections.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah I didn't know about the cap at 15 hrs. I just saw that usually they charge you for new books. But just go to the browsing section when you first open it. And go under audiobooks. They divided up into different sections.
I'm under audiobooks. I don't really see any sections. Just a bunch of random books. And none of them are free