Spring Polos for the Coli ($5 off discount price)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Soohh, I ain't been here much since I've been grinding a bit. But let me try bless up the place with some polo shirts for anyone:blessed:

100% cotton, authentic Ralph, fam.

Cope for yourself or friends and family in time for spring and summer. All sizes, good range of colors.

Let me know your address to ship and what colors and sizes you want after purchase.

1 @ $35

paypal.me/HopeKill/35

2 @ $65

paypal.me/HopeKill/65

4 @ $115
paypal.me/HopeKill/115

:myman:

Gimmie some feedback here on what y'all would like to see more or less of. Comments, support, hate, all welcomed.:damn:

Shout to @Skooby for being a real breh and supporting the hats:stylin:

Im in Hong Kong at the moment, so your hat gonna take a minute to get to you, but imma send a free polo to you FAM for being so slow on the hat.

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
why are you in hong kong?
Coli: HopeKillCure Needs your Support Ya'll. (Cool Hats Inside)

I menTioned a little about what i am trying to do in that post. Im on my way to mainland china again and have to go through hong kong again for visa reasons. Everybody usually goes through hong kong if they didnt get a new china visa back home. While im here waitin, im out just looking for deals to help raise more money for my project and helpin my people can a good deal on something they may normally buy and overpay for back home. let me get some feedback on any deal i offer breh. This was a good question

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli: HopeKillCure Needs your Support Ya'll. (Cool Hats Inside)

I menTioned a little about what i am trying to do in that post. Im on my way to mainland china again and have to go through hong kong again for visa reasons. Everybody usually goes through hong kong if they didnt get a new china visa back home. While im here waitin, im out just looking for deals to help raise more money for my project and helpin my people can a good deal on something they may normally buy and overpay for back home. let me get some feedback on any deal i offer breh. This was a good question
Im in HK all the time. Mostly kowloon, tsi cha ming(however u spell that bytch) and the other joint where they build disney land for biz.

We link up next time & fukk some hoes.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Im in HK all the time. Mostly kowloon, tsi cha ming(however u spell that bytch) and the other joint where they build disney land for biz.

We link up next time & fukk some hoes.
Yeah breh tst and wan chai are okay. Maaaaaaaaaaaad jndian dudes outchea. Ill be back Here for another v8sa run in the future

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah breh tst and wan chai are okay. Maaaaaaaaaaaad jndian dudes outchea. Ill be back Here for another v8sa run in the future
Yeah I fukked a round and stayed in chunking mansion cos my layover had no hotel on Christmas Eve. Bruh i was shook. shyt is a straight up cesspooll

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Can't fukk with those two button joints. Don't fit right. Those the ones they sell in T.J Maxx.

The three button ones are the good ones. On sale at Macy's for $50 right now too.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Can't fukk with those two button joints. Don't fit right. Those the ones they sell in T.J Maxx.

The three button ones are the good ones. On sale at Macy's for $50 right now too.
Good ass info. How much are they sellin 2 button joints for tho in these stores?

I'mma see if i can find 3 button joints lower than macys