Spurs about to move Splitter, Mills, and possibly Diaw to clear cap space for Aldridge

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
I really hope that nikka is just talking some bullshyt because trading Diaw and Mills would be a mistake.. unless they feel like Kyle Anderson can duplicate what Diaw brings they need him bad. Them 2 nikkas saved the Spurs ass when Tony Parker was playing garbage, and that happens a helluva lot.. especially in last years finals and this years 1st round

Splitter can get all the way the fukk outta here for all I care:camby:
Parker played great in the finals :what:, he put 18/5 on 48%... He played horrible in this year playoffs tho

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If they can trade Splitter to anybody then the FA deserves a round of applause cause outside of last year title run he has been pretty bad AND injury prone...

Mills and Diaw are not going anywhere...

I'd go so far as to say that if the Spurs have to choose between keeping Mills and Diaw and getting Aldridge...Aldridge won't be playing in San Antonio this year...

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some of you sound ridiculous if this is all they have to do to get aldridge they should do it they have guys like kyle anderson that don't even play and they can easily sign some vets to fill these roles that will be vacant by moving these guys with the mle.