Stack Bundles - F*ck You Want Me To Do?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Too_ARTWORK_570x570_1.png

In honor of the late, great Stack Bundles‘ birthday today, we’re proud to present an unreleased track of his: “fukk You Want Me To Do?” The song, loaded with Stack’s brand of lyricism and Far Rockaway wit, is the first in a line of upcoming unreleased music, as we’re honored to finally announce his debut album “RockStar” is in the works and will be released in 2017. This time, the deal is done and it’s coming.

To his fans worldwide, we apologize for the wait, but trust and believe the album he always wanted to make is in motion as we speak. More details on the way soon. RIP Rayquon “Stack Bundles” Elliott, we love you. Happy Birthday."

@tuckdog @Wenzel Dashington @Craig Doyle @((ReFleX)) @gragra @I'z @Cadillac @MrPentatonic @Animal House @Insensitive @NVious @EA @Billy Ocean @Funcrusher @Wallychamp @WuGambino @Urbanmiracle @KILLAKUTT7 @Capo Dei Capi @Hades @NormanConnors @Brayden @Ensi @Apollo Kid @stomachlines @shopant @treezee @Yoda @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @JordanWearinThe45 @Art Barr @Piff Perkins @atlbound @hustlemania @TEKBEATZ @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Shogun @smitty22 @Heretic @MTAFZ @Remy Danton @Mac Man @DEAD7 @7Revo @Gentle Jones @Lord Mecca @TrapHouse Rock @CSquare43 @4everhumble @Shabazz Mathematics Allah @Rakim Allah @The HONORABLE SKJ @DANJ! @TezMilli @Tuaminator @JCalli @JulesWinfield @The_Hillsta @TheDarceKnight @profound @ThreeLetterAgency @*crackSTAR*@Bret Easton Ellis @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz @Cole Cash @mbewane @Groot @Morose Zeitgeist @Pinyapplesuckas @Mr. Negative @KxngKobruh @Da_Eggman @StillNotSoft @mobbinfms @Ziggiy @MikeyC @Slowpoke @Danie84