Stack Bundles - Library of a Rockstar (Coming Soon)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nice. Who put this together?

I heard @Ciggavelli had real probs tryna get a LoaL off the ground.
:salute:

I'm doing a Pimp C: LOAL right now. People on boxden and here have been trying to do a Stack LOAL forever. It never comes about yet. I'd lead it (no brag, but I'm a good leader with the LOALs), but I don't have time now with the Pimp C shyt.

Stack deserves a LOAL, but I can't do it now. I'll help out, but I can't dedicate my shyt to a Stack LOAL. You need a strong leader that can direct and get rare songs. I'd normally do it, but I'm not a humongous fan of his work to be honest. :manny:

He still deserves a LOAL though. He's passed so it's an ideal LOAL to make. That's part of the reason why I'm doing the Pimp C: LOAL now. We can get all the tracks, sort them, get the best quality versions, etc.

straightcash

All Star
Daps

I'm doing a Pimp C: LOAL right now. People on boxden and here have been trying to do a Stack LOAL forever. It never comes about yet. I'd lead it (no brag, but I'm a good leader with the LOALs), but I don't have time now with the Pimp C shyt.

Stack deserves a LOAL, but I can't do it now. I'll help out, but I can't dedicate my shyt to a Stack LOAL. You need a strong leader that can direct and get rare songs. I'd normally do it, but I'm not a humongous fan of his work to be honest. :manny:

He still deserves a LOAL though. He's passed so it's an ideal LOAL to make. That's part of the reason why I'm doing the Pimp C: LOAL now. We can get all the tracks, sort them, get the best quality versions, etc.

I dont know if i ever sent you a message (p.s. does thecoli have a PM option??) or not, but i found at least 5 or so songs from early Fraud that you ain't go on the LoaL.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps

Idk if you peeped but the Stack Library already dropped

FarRockStar.com – Stack Bundles, Rap In Retrospect.

Haven't had time to go thru the whole thing yet but it looks pretty complete

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I dont know if i ever sent you a message (p.s. does thecoli have a PM option??) or not, but i found at least 5 or so songs from early Fraud that you ain't go on the LoaL.
Nice! Yeah, PM me the songs. Just hit inbox at the top right of the screen and sent me a pm.

Daps
Damn. That farrockstar.com site is down now. Apparently stacks estate demanded it get taken down. I see that there are now 2 "official" library of a rockstar mixtapes that have been released this year. Are those the same as the first 2 chapters of the original library of a rockstar mixtapes that dropped?