Stanford Professor: The Workplace is killing us and nobody cares

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No but they are creating conditions that increase the likelyhood. We have to much capitalism unfortunately.
That’s a cop out Breh. People don’t want to do what’s necessary for their own health.

Too much consumption is the big issue here. Everybody wants to buy shyt they don’t need. That’s the real problem.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s a cop out Breh. People don’t want to do what’s necessary for their own health.

Too much consumption is the big issue here. Everybody wants to buy shyt they don’t need. That’s the real problem.
I disagree and no im not spending all day back and forth arguing with someone that has there eyes wide shut shyt is a waste of time.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let’s be real. CEOs are forcing people to eat like shyt, put drugs and booze in their bodies and not get exercise? That’s a personal choice.
Devils advocate though, a large portion of the population is raised like that from childhood and by the time they even realize it’s an issue it’s often too late.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I disagree and no im not spending all day back and forth arguing with someone that has there eyes wide shut shyt is a waste of time.
I ceased weed and alcohol consumption because they were not good for my health. I stopped consuming foods with high sugar and sodium content as a younging. I exercise to keep my body loose and fluid. I floss everyday to avoid oral issues. When something bothers me I talk about it. My eyes are wide open Breh. My general health is my responsibility.

Consumption is the reason the air is heating up. Everybody want to live a luxurious life. Cut the trees down to make more shyt like McMansions for just 1-4 people to live in. Let’s eat steak every night so breed more cows to eat up more corn and consume more water. Then kill them and drive, fly or ship their meat to locations all around the world. Reckless consumption is killing people all around the world.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Devils advocate though, a large portion of the population is raised like that from childhood and by the time they even realize it’s an issue it’s often too late.
I agree that children are only as wise as their influences when they are young. As a parent I know that TV and other forms of media can have an affect on my children. That’s why I only have one tv in my home. No cable just Netflix. I put limits on how much time they spend on a tablet, labtop or ps4 and I also use and monitor these devices with them. My kids are my responsibility.

If my kid gets a cavity it’s my fault for not making sure they brush and floss daily. Not the ceo or adverts pushing shytty products and food through media

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need a 4 day work week

WELLINGTON, New Zealand — A New Zealand firm that let its employees work four days a week while being paid for five says the experiment was so successful that it hoped to make the change permanent.

The firm, Perpetual Guardian, which manages trusts, wills and estates, found the change actually boosted productivity among its 240 employees, who said they spent more time with their families, exercising, cooking, and working in their gardens.

The firm ran the experiment — which reduced the workweek to 32 hours from 40 — in March and April this year, and asked two researchers to study the effects on staff.

Jarrod Haar, a human resources professor at Auckland University of Technology, said employees reported a 24 percent improvement in work-life balance, and came back to work energized after their days off.

A 4-Day Workweek? A Test Run Shows a Surprising Result

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I ceased weed and alcohol consumption because they were not good for my health. I stopped consuming foods with high sugar and sodium content as a younging. I exercise to keep my body loose and fluid. I floss everyday to avoid oral issues. When something bothers me I talk about it. My eyes are wide open Breh. My general health is my responsibility.

Consumption is the reason the air is heating up. Everybody want to live a luxurious life. Cut the trees down to make more shyt like McMansions for just 1-4 people to live in. Let’s eat steak every night so breed more cows to eat up more corn and consume more water. Then kill them and drive, fly or ship their meat to locations all around the world. Reckless consumption is killing people all around the world.
Your second paragraph sounds like the life of a CEO.