Stanford RB Byrce Love was projected 1st round pick. He stayed, had a down year and tore his ACL

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Dude was more interested in school than football. It was pretty obvious since last year.
We always out here judging these dudes from the sideline when in reality we don't know whats in these people's hearts. Can't be upset at anybody for doing something that's not stupid in the grand scheme of things.

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lake
When it comes to the nfl

And u likely to be first round and most likely top 15 u come out

U getting at least 10 plus million guarantee

And endorsement

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
...stayed to get his biology degree.....from stanford. he good. what are the odds that he would play 5+ years in the league just long enough to play through that wack ass rookie contract and not already have cte?

i think the young bruh made a great decision. wish more did.

This is why his case is different. He must be really intelligent and hard working and I bet he can make that NFL money back.

He still should have left and finished his degree later and gotten the guaranteed money up front, but he won't be screwed like a lot of guys would be in this situation.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dude was more interested in school than football. It was pretty obvious since last year.
We always out here judging these dudes from the sideline when in reality we don't know whats in these people's hearts. Can't be upset at anybody for doing something that's not stupid in the grand scheme of things.
He could've went to school in the offseason. It was dumb as fukk for a RB with a first round grade to not enter the draft breh.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
He could've went to school in the offseason. It was dumb as fukk for a RB with a first round grade to not enter the draft breh.

He not a football dependent cat. He a smart dude who just happen to be good at football and he genuinely liked school. He was happy at stanford cant beat happiness

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks dumb in retrospect. However, I can't fault the man for following his dreams and doing what he felt the right thing to do for himself at the time. As long as he can make it to the league, he can still make enough to secure himself financially for the rest of his life.

I would never say a decision like this was dumb. It will work out for him in the end, I am positive of that.