Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (DS9)

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Nog has the most growth of any Star Trek character. If you disagree, I challenge you to a baseball game.

giphy.gif

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Just finished DS9, first time watching. I get why a lot of people consider this to be the best Trek show.

Really good. I still can't believe Benjamin fcked parallel universe Jadzia :russ:
That shyt was crazy for me no matter the reason he did it for

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished DS9, first time watching. I get why a lot of people consider this to be the best Trek show.

Really good. I still can't believe Benjamin fcked parallel universe Jadzia :russ:
That shyt was crazy for me no matter the reason he did it for

Lol he did it and just never brought it up.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Started binging this series. On season 1episode 18. Sisco so far has been one hell of a captain. shyt I'm looking at him and his decisions like damn thats what a good leader would do. There are some decisions he made that had me like bruh that ain't wise, but we all err. But I do hate the episodic nature of it and how they don't explore the consequences of the actions that happen at the end of the episodes. For example Siso taking Kai Opaka to the wormhole and leaving her there would be a diplomatic nightmare. The Cardassian pretending to be the labor camp leader dying inside DS9 while being held there technically illegally another diplomatic nightmare

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: DLo