Star Vs Charlie Clips....brehs bless us with an embed

ReasonableMatic

Daps
"Ur just another stickup nikka like Loaded Lux tryna get every penny he can get" :whew:

"You Harlem nikkas STAY SNITCHIN!! Nicky Barnes..Alpo..counting nikkas money" :pacspit:

Star gives zero fux :russ:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Didint charlie say he got paid two stacks in his documentary?

I agree w/ Star though, the nikkas was cryin & snitchin in his blog. If ya'll cool and just peaced it up whats the point of tellin nikkas about the phone call and all that extra shyt?

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b

I agree w/ Star though, the nikkas was cryin & snitchin in his blog. If ya'll cool and just peaced it up whats the point of tellin nikkas about the phone call and all that extra shyt?

Charlie must have gotten fed up with the 3rd round jokes :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz

Clips said he got 2k for da Xfactor battle.. Star talkin bout da canada battle tho..

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I just don't get how he's snitching? If URL is doing bad business nikkas wanna know that. Keep it a secret for what why save they ass if they don't even look out for u? nikkas breakin promises and shyt. So if a child is gettin molested he/she is a snitch if they tell someone ? :russ:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I just don't get how he's snitching? If URL is doing bad business nikkas wanna know that. Keep it a secret for what why save they ass if they don't even look out for u? nikkas breakin promises and shyt. So if a child is gettin molested he/she is a snitch if they tell someone ? :russ:
[kshine] And Mic you condone this shyt?!? :what:[Dna battle]

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No lie, I'm glad this bruh Star has gotten into battle rap, discussing it, hosting events and being a part of the culture. No smack lol.

Son's lack of fukks given and personality :pachaha: :whew:.