‘Star Wars: Tales of the Empire’ | Official Trailer | Disney+ [5/4]

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
At this point...my guess is that Disney just puts these things out to be training-wheels/busy work for the tech wizards.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This was...ok. Not terrible but Tales of the Jedi was better. The Barriss Offee part was better than the Morgan Elsbeth part.

Was kind of surprised that they didn't use Vader considering he was in the trailer. He basically just had a voiceless cameo in one episode.

Hopefully we get a "Tales of the Sith" next year (or sooner).

Cool little series
Episode 5 made me :comeon: when what was clearly a Jedi male was getting referred to as a they and them smh

You have to be some alt-right Republican or something to be upset about something like this :mjlol: I didn't even notice

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
You have to be some alt-right Republican or something

Because only "some alt-right Republican or something" can recognize clumsy, hamfisted writing when it shows up. The Jedi's dead, two Sith just fought him and they never even knew his name...but they magically know his preferred pronouns...right?

Just stay on tumblr with your genderfluid fanfic already. This ain't ResetGAF.:unimpressed:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Because only "some alt-right Republican or something" can recognize clumsy, hamfisted writing when it shows up. The Jedi's dead, two Sith just fought him and they never even knew his name...but they magically know his preferred pronouns...right?

Just stay on tumblr with your genderfluid fanfic already. This ain't ResetGAF.:unimpressed:

Neckbeard shyt, who cares :camby:

And I didn't even think this was all that good.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This was...ok. Not terrible but Tales of the Jedi was better. The Barriss Offee part was better than the Morgan Elsbeth part.

Was kind of surprised that they didn't use Vader considering he was in the trailer. He basically just had a voiceless cameo in one episode.

Hopefully we get a "Tales of the Sith" next year (or sooner).

You have to be some alt-right Republican or something to be upset about something like this :mjlol: I didn't even notice
I mean technically Morph is Trans on the Xmen. Thats why they made his base form non humamoid and void of Masculine features.