Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Official Thread)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody please save this franchise. This proves again that creative minds will make a franchise thrive and corporate suits concerned about marketing advertising and profits will sink a ship. Sad when they got a blueprint maker in house to get advice about universe building

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Somebody please save this franchise. This proves again that creative minds will make a franchise thrive and corporate suits concerned about marketing advertising and profits will sink a ship. Sad when they got a blueprint maker in house to get advice about universe building

They weren't concerned about that. They spent a few billion+ to acquire Star Wars and investors wanted to see a return on it. Well, they got a big return on it but in the long run they've risked what could have been the next 40 years..

I don't know how they'll save it but we'll see. It looks like they've done a nice job with The Mandalorian tho

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They weren't concerned about that. They spent a few billion+ to acquire Star Wars and investors wanted to see a return on it. Well, they got a big return on it but in the long run they've risked what could have been the next 40 years..

I don't know how they'll save it but we'll see. It looks like they've done a nice job with The Mandalorian tho

They just need a new figure head to lead the stories in the right direction. They got so many ways to tell the stories like the disney plus series, cartoons, and movies. I hope that solo flop cause some urgency and the plot leak looks somewhat salvageable. Just way too much “we need this..i know a guy..where is this? I know a guy. Who can decode this? I know a guy!!!”

:mjlol:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

I think they don't even pay attention to the TV stuff, because they know they'll see much larger profit margins on the movies. So, they more than likely let whoever do whatever with the TV stuff...no suit interference.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
You like nothing but the 3rd act? I'd say it gets enhanced by the 3rd act. But upon re-watches, I like the earlier stuff in the movie more.

It reminds me a lot of Return of the Jedi. I like parts of the first and middle act but it's a bit clumsily edited. It really comes together in the third act for me.

I love Rogue One, don't get me wrong. By far my favorite of the new Disney era.