Starbucks to close US stores for afternoon of 'racial-bias education'

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:gucci: You know Starbucks is the official coffee shop of white liberals and gentrifiers right?

:wow:

Was Self explanatory to me :yeshrug:

my point was how do you "both sides" this situation? it's so unnecessary

and do y'all really think starbucks is this liberal only haven? :gucci:

You do realize Massachusetts does not fukk with starbucks at all right? That shyt is dunkin gang to the fullest. :martin:

People love cafes period because they're usually in heavily populated areas, offer a quiet space, and free wifi. :mindblown: I'm just really blown that y'all think only white hipsters drink coffee.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's like people who eat other people's lunch out of the work fridge.

This is no mistake or lack of understanding. They know they didn't put that shyt in the fridge, they sneak and take it. Cover the shyt up.

Being a racist and calling cops explicitly cause you see Black people sitting quietly - enforcing rules on some and not others - it's on purpose. They know they are actively fukcing with innocent people out of racial hatred.

All you can really do is put up a nanny cam in the breakroom and mash on anybody caught stealing someone's food. Put their picture up on the bulletin board.

That's the only way these things work. Sexism. Racism. Whateverism. Make people scared to get caught DOING that shyt.

So here we go. It's annoying but necessary. Make em so they never know if they are going up on that Summer Jam Screen. Then - realizing their actions are visible to everyone - they will be careful not to.