Staring and Wobbling CACs.... (NYC specific)

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Have any brehs in the area noticed that people are staring more at others in general? I am wondering if a lot of people are coming down with mild aspergers, bi-polar issues, etc. It is mostly CACs. Some other ethnicities are guilty though too. But mostly wonderbread looking CACs of Western European descent. However, don't say it's just racism or "CACs gonna CACs"

I want some theories, because honestly this shyt was not happening 5-7 years ago.

Like in the Midwest or South do nikkas stare at every body that walks by? shyt just seems lame and weird as fukk. :patrice:

Another thing that irks me is a lot of these CACs don't know how to walk properly. They walk like they drive, swerving all over the place especially with their dogs and kids like they are drunk. :dwillhuh:

I'm just struggling to understand as a dude who grew up here how my city became infiltrated with socially awkward mentally ill CACs that are from places where you are not instructed on how not to block up streets, bump into people and just staring mindlessly at nikkas trying to get somewhere:why:

I know I can't be the only one observing this change. I just need a few reasons that make sense dammit:mindblown:

@Nelomaxwell

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Have any brehs in the area noticed that people are staring more at others in general? I am wondering if a lot of people are coming down with mild aspergers, bi-polar issues, etc. It is mostly CACs. Some other ethnicities are guilty though too. But mostly wonderbread looking CACs of Western European descent. However, don't say it's just racism or "CACs gonna CACs"

I want some theories, because honestly this shyt was not happening 5-7 years ago.

Like in the Midwest or South do nikkas stare at every body that walks by? shyt just seems lame and weird as fukk. :patrice:

Another thing that irks me is a lot of these CACs don't know how to walk properly. They walk like they drive, swerving all over the place especially with their dogs and kids like they are drunk. :dwillhuh:

I'm just struggling to understand as a dude who grew up here how my city became infiltrated with socially awkward mentally ill CACs that are from places where you are not instructed on how not to block up streets, bump into people and just staring mindlessly at nikkas trying to get somewhere:why:

I know I can't be the only one observing this change. I just need a few reasons that make sense dammit:mindblown:

@Nelomaxwell
Cac's are nosey I've realized. We were throwing a 90th born day party for my grandpa at a party hall and we're moving stuff here and there (my grandpa has 4 grandsons including me so we were lifting tables chairs and boxes of liqour.) Tell me why a cac gonna walk up in the spot while we're moving stuff. We hit him with the .:birdman:. And he's like...I-I just wanted to see what was in here ... :whoa:we're all like gtfoh. :martin:.

Another time I was at my nephews naming ceremony and we had the stop saged out with brick dust under the door frame. This cacettw and her spawn tried to look inside but her caclette son froze when he saw 7 black men standing in the main room. Of course she was just seeing what was going on. And we gave her the:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Cac's are nosey I've realized. We were throwing a 90th born day party for my grandpa at a party hall and we're moving stuff here and there (my grandpa has 4 grandsons including me so we were lifting tables chairs and boxes of liqour.) Tell me why a cac gonna walk up in the spot while we're moving stuff. We hit him with the .:birdman:. And he's like...I-I just wanted to see what was in here ... :whoa:we're all like gtfoh. :martin:.

Another time I was at my nephews naming ceremony and we had the stop saged out with brick dust under the door frame. This cacettw and her spawn tried to look inside but her caclette son froze when he saw 7 black men standing in the main room. Of course she was just seeing what was going on. And we gave her the:camby:

For real I can't stand them. I would have been pissed the fukk off too in that situation.

I grew up around Chinese for like 5 years.... You don't even exist to them. I like feeling anonymous so I can't stand the neighborhood I'm in sometimes.

I'm not used to living around Wonderbread CACs.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Where i live white people always look. You could have both hands with 10 grocery bags in each and that white lady will STILL clutch her purse like you are gonna rob her with a loaf of bread and gatorade.

Black folk only stare when you look out of place like walking in a neighborhood down the same street twice and switching directions looking lost.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Where i live white people always look. You could have both hands with 10 grocery bags in each and that white lady will STILL clutch her purse like you are gonna rob her with a loaf of bread and gatorade.

Black folk only stare when you look out of place like walking in a neighborhood down the same street twice and switching directions looking lost.

It's not that kind of look. I can't figure out if it's a gay look or they think they know me look. But a lot of times I think it's what Nelomaxwell said about them being nosy and shyt.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
It's not that kind of look. I can't figure out if it's a gay look or they think they know me look. But a lot of times I think it's what Nelomaxwell said about them being nosy and shyt.
thats the thing with staring...you never truly know what the reason is.....and i'm the type of person that if i think i recognize someone and i'm wrong i'll tell the person "yo my bad i thought you were someone else" because i've seen fights break out over someone staring and not saying anything then in the end it was some i thought you were someone else shyt...

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
thats the thing with staring...you never truly know what the reason is.....and i'm the type of person that if i think i recognize someone and i'm wrong i'll tell the person "yo my bad i thought you were someone else" because i've seen fights break out over someone staring and not saying anything then in the end it was some i thought you were someone else shyt...

Yeah CACs call us barbarians and uncivilized and shyt but a lot of them are uncouth to the point you would think these fakkits are from medieval times. I usually have my headphones on which is another sign (especially in NYC) to "leave me alone". Every once in a while some fakkit tries to stop and talk to me when I am clearly power walking (there are a million other people around you can ask for directions and I don't give a fukk who you think I am, all it takes is a glance for me to know if I know you or not) towards a location and I have to dodge and maneuver around these gaylords like I'm Curry. :stopitslime:

If I'm standing on the block chillin (which is almost never) that's a different story. But don't fukkin invade my personal space to check if I am your boy while I'm stridin', get some upgraded contact lenses stupid blind fukkin CACs.:mjlol:

The likelihood I am their ONE black friend is unlikely, but again that would be heavily racist if they think we all look alike. You should be able to tell if you know a dude from his gear alone. I swear if I had nothing to lose I would be knocking them out left and right. :ld:

Now that I think about it - In what culture around the world is staring appropriate? To me - My main problem is this, there are a lot of psychotics here and recently there was a slasher/acid pourer in my neighborhood. It doesn't happen often but there are a LOT of mentally unstable people here and I got to keep my guard up and be ready to throw down with these fakkits if they step out of line. I'm really tired of having to gauge whether I need to respond quickly to punch a CAC in his face if he gets frisky or not. It is another source of stress as a Black Man I do not need in my day-to-day. Especially on what is supposed to be a relaxing weekend. :ohlawd: