Started A Weekly Film Column, On The Reel And Need Some Help

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Couple weeks ago, I felt the urge to start a film column on still crew, which used to be known as The Smoking Section for us rap fans who trafficked the site a lot when it was a part of Uproxx. Smoking Section went away and we started Still Crew. So if you miss your hip hop fix and want some really insightful shyt, along with playlists, etc then definitely check us out.

Anyway, I started this column, On The Reel, which aims to set a pop culture diet for readers but its steeped in stuff I find interesting and not always based on what's popping. So don't expect me to mention Archer or Better Call Saul. Not because I'm not into them but because there's enough internet real estate on them already. It's more of a cheat sheet for hip hop heads who may not be that familiar with film or tv but its all shyt i love. But I also recognize there's a lot of good taste here and even though we disagree on some shyt, the respect and love in the film room is always on point.

With the mushy stuff out the way, I want suggestions. I run the column every Monday morning so if there are joints you feel like I should shoutout and they're easily available, put them in here and I'll make sure I get it covered in an edition. The more suggestions the better. Appreciate the help

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Minority report

Logan :troll:

I may talk about Minority Report next week. And I've already written ad nauseum about Logan lol

I went with Speed Racer, Toys, Doomsday, And The Running man this week. I need some shyt for next week though to tie in to Guardians