Starting to think Cosby didn't rape anyone...

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It finally hit me...
A scenario where Cosby is innocent...

Imagine for decades you've treated women like garbage.

Telling them you will advance their careers if they sleep with you and afterwards you don't deliver or flat out ignore them.

Who knows what they will say for revenge...

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lznOGqm.png

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Cosby is boule he doesn't give a fukk about any of us , he didn't do it but that was part of the deal he had to take as his way of rite. All celebrities have to be involved in a scandal sooner or later

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I don't think he raped them bytches strictly off the fact that it's not hard for you to gather that many woman to all say they got raped when you have bill cosby level paper. Not to mention damn near all of them have a long record of crying wolf. Like Eddie said they went to the hotel room of a married man so that means the plan was to get fukked regardless of what them bytches saying.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He admitted he slipped them broads pills. Can't do that breh. So he's guilty off that shyt alone.

Do I think he raped ALL dem broads? fukk no. Especially in an era where doing drugs was "in" especially in Hollywood.

But he def drugged some of them broads, so fukk him. Can't be in a glass house throwing stones.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This just now hit you?unfortunatley Cosby burnt bridges with black folks and hasnt been vocal enough in denying it himself.

I cant condemn him on the words of the goofy white bytches i saw on my televesion screen,or Beverly Johnson who came in all extra late and is a bedwench:martin:

All these pedophiles and friends of pedophiles in Hollywood and the emtertainment industry,and they goin after Cosby:mjpls:

Wont lift a finger to really investigate pizza gate though:sas2:.

Thots falling victim to false promises,then wanting payback is common occurence.....children are innocent,how bout yall investigate that,Cosby aint rape no kids according to Rudy and Raven:ufdup:.