State Farm, Progressive drop future Kia and Hyundai coverage

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Good.

There needs to be some level of accountability for products. As technology improves leaps and bounds, security around products have remained stagnant. That’s an issue and these greedy fukks won’t care until it starts hitting them in the pockets. I hope the same thing happens with manufacturers that aren’t putting covers over their catalytic converters

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Not sure how accurate this is tbh; especially since those brands are growing. Would they really lose out on all that revenue? The only cars that are being taken with the 'hack' are the ones with physical keys to start the car.
The kids breaking into them probably aren't recognizing which cars do and don't have the push to start, and now you're still stuck with a broken window and steering column claim.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
The kids breaking into them probably aren't recognizing which cars do and don't have the push to start, and now you're still stuck with a broken window and steering column claim.

I guess; although if they aren't careful with the push to start cars, them trying that USB 'hack', especially on the newer Hyundai's/Kia's that have push to start, may very well have them sending a voltage spike to that airbag connector (where the ignition would normally be), and could potentially cause the driver's side airbag to go off right in their face. That would be funny as all hell to see tbh.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:huhldup: :picard: stealing a car with a USB.... hyundai/kia should be bytchslapped for that stupid ass design!!!