State your unpopular comic book character opinion

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
marvel and dc comics are both shyt

wolverines rise to fame and them holding on to rob liefelds shytty characters and stories fukked up xmen

batman dikk riding and supermans existence will forever make DC trash

DC villains are kinda dope, but they have the lamest heroes

shazam is cool, but thats only cuz he wasnt created by DC

spiderman could probably be the greatest hero, but they write him like a bytch

joe quesada fukked up marvel

daredevil and hulk>>>

idepednat/creator owned shyt>>> marvel and dc

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Rule #1 in the Villains Handbook

You do not have a win against Batman unless he is dead. If Bats is alive, you lost, you just don't know it yet :troll:

Slade has a 7 - 1 street record on that nikka :wow:

Superman's weakness is Kryptonite.... Batman's weakness is a big orange fist :lolbron:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
marvel and dc comics are both shyt

wolverines rise to fame and them holding on to rob liefelds shytty characters and stories fukked up xmen

batman dikk riding and supermans existence will forever make DC trash

DC villains are kinda dope, but they have the lamest heroes

shazam is cool, but thats only cuz he wasnt created by DC

spiderman could probably be the greatest hero, but they write him like a bytch

joe quesada fukked up marvel

daredevil and hulk>>>

idepednat/creator owned shyt>>> marvel and dc

You don't like superheroes, do you?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Wolverine is one of the greatest and most versatile characters ever created. There is literally not a story you couldn't do with him unlike almost every other major hero ever.

Wonder Woman is actually a very bad hero

I've always been meh on Spider-Man and think he's somewhat of a pathetic person. First thing he did when he got his powers was beat people up for money and cash in and it takes his loved ones actually dying for him to tighten up and get his shyt together

Nightwing is one of the greatest examples of character growth in comics

Cannonball is massively underrated as a character and hero

Reed Richards is the most important person in the Marvel Universe

Captain America gets a pass on so much bullshyt because the Marvel Universe as a fanboy crush on him

Nate Grey was a great character and comics are missing a quality psychic in a solo book like him

the 90s was overall a positive for the growth of comics. People try to draw a parallel with the influx of meaningless books to the downfall of the industry but really it was bad business practices and they use the content as a cop out.

Flash is the greatest hero in DC
wHAT HAPPENED TO NATE GRAY IS HE DEAD

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I don't like Cyborg, I find him boring as a justice leaguer. I wish he was a Titan
I wish the DC Universe movie would model after the Bruce Timm universe
Wolverine is played out
I wish the X-men weren't as complex as they are today
Deadpool is lame to me because I don't find killing funny
Ms. Marvel is the best new superhero introduced in awhile, she needs a TV show or movie A.S.A.P

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I haven't really like any Spider-Man cartoon they all sucked or were :ld: at best watchable . never cared at all for the 90's series I liked the cheesy 80's series better :yeshrug: his voice actor was better then too.

I never really got into Deadpool

Marvel's time line is so convoluted too the point I'm confused what the hell is going on anymore , then some of the story directions are so :trash: now :dahell: Kluh :what: the Hulk's Hulk..........female Thor for no reason, Onslaught Skull :huh: .........,

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I haven't really like any Spider-Man cartoon they all sucked or were :ld: at best watchable . never cared at all for the 90's series I liked the cheesy 80's series better :yeshrug: his voice actor was better then too.

I never really got into Deadpool

Marvel's time line is so convoluted too the point I'm confused what the hell is going on anymore , then some of the story directions are so :trash: now :dahell: Kluh :what: the Hulk's Hulk..........female Thor for no reason, Onslaught Skull :huh: .........,

Did you watch Spectacular breh?