Stats on interracial marriage

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Interracial mixing been happening for tens of thousands of years.
That land bridge from Russia/Asia into America that people traveled over was 20,000 years ago alone.

A lot of "pure" White and Hispanic folks from aren't even "pure White" or "Hispanic":

Not to mention the good amount of white Pacific Islanders and those with Oceanic origins:

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Interracial casual sex and dating app worries is that weird Black Cuck shyt y'all do.

Like I do not understand the focus or infatuation with that shyt.

It's cringey and lame.
The focus is to tell the full story.
BM & BW are not getting married much but people are still fukking. The things that lead to casual sexual relationships and marriage are different, so you can't form a complete conclusion on interracial relationships by using only marriage rates because it covers a very specific arrangement. People often get into sexual relationships with people they would never marry due to trying something new, lust etc My hypotheses is that while BM are marrying more interracially than BW, BW are having as much if not more casual sex with white and hispanic men parallel to whatever BM doing casually with other types of women.
This.
Oh I understood you exactly. You refuse to accept the results of the survey so you decided to make some shyt up in your head to make yourself feel better :lolbron:

Go find a survey on casual sex that backs up your claim :camby:
Or the results of the survey collect results for a specific situation...

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We can make any narrative we want with data selection :blessed:

It's amazing!
And the narrative has been that black men are unloyal cøons/traitors/whatever other silly labels may apply as if diversifying bonds has been exclusive to us.

It isn't.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The focus is to tell the full story.

This.

Or the results of the survey collect results for a specific situation...
"The full story" seems to be less the point and it seems to be more incessant worry about being inadequate in
comparison to white men.

That's less a judgement call on you as an individual and more a pattern I notice with other posters.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This is a different kind of dikkpolicing with black men where people are just trying to shame black men who are in any kind of interracial relationships, even those who are just fukking non-black women from time to time, while praising black women who date non-black men :skip:. The policing in other communities goes both ways and is usually harder on women, I think that's the main difference.
We're 13% of the population, does this surprise you?

I agree that it's usually harder on women, but our situation is unique, don't you think? The men have lost control. The wm has interjected himself into our households financially. Every bw who collects state assistance or works for a wm is easy prey- this is what other men understand and why they work so hard to keep their women in check. ADOS men are probably the only men on the planet who don't care what their women do. This is the result of that choice being taken away, but nonetheless, here we are.

No disrespect at all to my brothers, but we've sort of been blocked out of viewing the world the way everyone else sees it- financially. Other men out there scapping for the dollar, in order to protect their women. ADOS men, otoh, have been 'trained' to see their women as equal workers.

There are MANY differences between us and other cultures. Bm need to be real about this. :francis:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
"The full story" seems to be less the point and it seems to be more incessant worry about being inadequate in
comparison to white men.

That's less a judgement call on you as an individual and more a pattern I notice with other posters.
I don't see it that way at all though. I don't get inadequacy sentiments from anyone posing that question. My post you dapped about fleshing out the reality that we're not this disproportionately "disloyal" subgroup is what I think the dating/casual sex question brings. Especially as less people actually marry.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see it that way at all though. I don't get inadequacy sentiments from anyone posing that question. My post you dapped about fleshing out the reality that we're not this disproportionately "disloyal" subgroup is what I think the dating/casual sex question brings. Especially as less people actually marry.
yeah, I don't think you personally feel the way I mentioned in my post.

I do however think there are several posters who are deeply insecure about the idea of Black Women dating out.
Much like their female counterparts are and it shows in the topics they post about and participate in frequently.

I also have personally stated that I think the idea that Black men are inherently "less pro black" and thus "more likely to date out"
and the view of such a thing as moral failing as largely silly.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yeah, I don't think you personally feel the way I mentioned in my post.

I do however think there are several posters who are deeply insecure about the idea of Black Women dating out.
Much like their female counterparts are and it shows in the topics they post about and participate in frequently.

I also have personally stated that I think the idea that Black men are inherently "less pro black" and thus "more likely to date out"
and the view of such a thing as moral failing as largely silly.
I don't think it's insecurity. It's been almost 31 years of living and the narrative that black men been "abandoning" black women has been around for as long as I can remember...which means it's been around longer.

Brehs simply want to correct the perception and spotlight the hypocrisy.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Meaningless information in the grand scheme of things.

Unless humans figure out a way to inhabit another planet race won’t matter in few thousands years.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I thought I laid it out pretty clear. "dikk policing" is a concept and term intended to hasten the dissolution of a community (and we ALL have a pretty good idea of who wants our community dissolved, even if you choose to play dumb). How do I know? Because every strong community be dikk policing like a mf.

Let me ask you, who else uses it or anything comparable?

Still not a clue dahell you talkin about and I'm not gonna google that term so for the sake of this discourse lets just say you won and put me in my place about it. Congratulations. Pin a gold star and junior G-man badge to your chest :comeon: Good job.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Still not a clue dahell you talkin about and I'm not gonna google that term so for the sake of this discourse lets just say you won and put me in my place about it. Congratulations. Pin a gold star and junior G-man badge to your chest :comeon: Good job.
Oh no, I enjoy discourse. If you have questions, just ask them. I'm sure it will help ppl besides yourself.