Stay Sharp Brehs....NYPD Captain Recorded by Subordinate Encouraging Him to Arrest More Black Males

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

To all the nikkas saying "It ain't any better in any other countries" let me just say this (nikka @jwonder in particular yes nikka you getting called the fukk out) :

SHUT THE fukk UP YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. THIS IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT HAS AN ACTIVE AGENDA TO KILL AND HARM BLACK AMERICAN MALES SPECIFICALLY RIGHT NOW THIS fukkING MINUTE.

UK Blacks on this forum can attest that as much as UK CACs are racist they simply DO NOT GO THIS FAR...

To all the Black American Women who keep birthing sons into this country unprepared: You're subjecting them to this agenda and there's nothing you can say to change that fact. Period.

No amount of protesting will help. As an individual all you can do is not dress like a thug, do not argue with cops and KNOW IMPORTANT PEOPLE. Remain humble and cold and calculating. Remember the name of the officer who stopped you and at what time. Keep instructions handy with all pertinent relatives to call a distinguished attorney immediately once they get your VM that you are being detained.

I lived, commuted and worked abroad for a total of 2 years in 4 different countries and never did I hear or see about ANY of this type of shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
What does a thug dress like? Why do I have to remain humble when dealing with the police?

nikka this ain't rocket science. Don't be flapping your gums like you a rough neck and you won't get a baton to the back of the head.

Don't walk around showing your pubic hairs in public and shyt pants sagging no shirt tatted up with questionable references and shyt. They know all the gang tattoo signs so if you got one cover it up.

thug%2Bstyle.jpg

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

To all the nikkas saying "It ain't any better in any other countries" let me just say this (nikka @jwonder in particular yes nikka you getting called the fukk out) :

SHUT THE fukk UP YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. THIS IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT HAS AN ACTIVE AGENDA TO KILL AND HARM BLACK AMERICAN MALES SPECIFICALLY RIGHT NOW THIS fukkING MINUTE.

UK Blacks on this forum can attest that as much as UK CACs are racist they simply DO NOT GO THIS FAR...

To all the Black American Women who keep birthing sons into this country unprepared: You're subjecting them to this agenda and there's nothing you can say to change that fact. Period.

No amount of protesting will help. As an individual all you can do is not dress like a thug, do not argue with cops and KNOW IMPORTANT PEOPLE. Remain humble and cold and calculating. Remember the name of the officer who stopped you and at what time. Keep instructions handy with all pertinent relatives to call a distinguished attorney immediately once they get your VM that you are being detained.

I lived, commuted and worked abroad for a total of 2 years in 4 different countries and never did I hear or see about ANY of this type of shyt.

You just contradicted yourself by saying there's an agenda against black males that can't be stopped while also saying not dressing like a thug and not arguing with cops is the only thing you can do. Racism is apart of the DNA of America, the reason there's such a palpable agenda against blacks here compared to the UK is because we are culturally and economically the most significant group of people. If we were all to agree to being repatriated to Africa, you think the government wouldn't shyt themselves? They want to keep us here and keep us passive. If your situation is to move away completely, I want to know how to do that. I am genuinely interested in doing so.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
nikka this ain't rocket science. Don't be flapping your gums like you a rough neck and you won't get a baton to the back of the head.

Don't walk around showing your pubic hairs in public and shyt pants sagging no shirt tatted up with questionable references and shyt. They know all the gang tattoo signs so if you got one cover it up.

thug%2Bstyle.jpg

You're a moron. Black men and women were being hanged wearing suits and dresses. And black men were being murdered by police for simply asserting their humanity. You sound Dumb as hell.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
You just contradicted yourself by saying there's an agenda against black males that can't be stopped while also saying not dressing like a thug and not arguing with cops is the only thing you can do. Racism is apart of the DNA of America, the reason there's such a palpable agenda against blacks here compared to the UK is because we are culturally and economically the most significant group of people. If we were all to agree to being repatriated to Africa, you think the government wouldn't shyt themselves? They want to keep us here and keep us passive. If your situation is to move away completely, I want to know how to do that. I am genuinely interested in doing so.

So you operate on the dumb logic that since the officer gonna shoot me anyways I might as well dress like a criminal and be aggressive to his face?

I am working on an expatriation plan but it's really on my timeline. The only reason I'm still here is I have strategically placed myself in areas and I am economically fortunate enough to live in affluent parts where I am not harassed by the police or subject to quotas. 90% of police abuse occurs in the ghetto.

I will not move until my income can be replicated dollar for dollar elsewhere or there is an intensifying of the social problems in this country to the point of where I am contending with regular on-going harassment.

You're a moron. Black men and women were being hanged wearing suits and dresses. And black men were being murdered by police for simply asserting their humanity. You sound Dumb as hell.

How many nikkas who are dead in the past 5 years from cop violence were well dressed businessmen....

None. All those nikkas opened themselves up to further harassment

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So you operate on the dumb logic that since the officer gonna shoot me anyways I might as well dress like a criminal and be aggressive to his face?

I am working on an expatriation plan but it's really on my timeline. The only reason I'm still here is I have strategically placed myself in areas and I am economically fortunate enough to live in affluent parts where I am not harassed by the police or subject to quotas. 90% of police abuse occurs in the ghetto.

I will not move until my income can be replicated dollar for dollar elsewhere or there is an intensifying of the social problems in this country to the point of where I am contending with regular on-going harassment.

How many nikkas who are dead in the past 5 years from cop violence were well dressed businessmen....

None. All those nikkas opened themselves up to further harassment

Not 5 years Ago but still kills your argument

Sean Bell shooting incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Kenneth_Chamberlain_Sr.

And that's irrelevant. You're justifying racism. Clown.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Why did that thread flop???

nikkas don't care about the important shyt but I bet that bytch of the week thread is on page 12 already...
7 pages isn't really a flop. And I would imagine most the people on the coli don't all live in New York. The news story isn't anything new to black folk all it did was validate our opinions about the law. Can't worry about racist cops in another state when you got your own racist cops in your state . National incidents and injustices always have a ton of pages and post. But I don't want to stop your faux outrage and the fallacy you're spouting . Black injustices always get attention on here. Saying the black posters on here don't care is a fallacy and is just a psuedo narrative you're running with that get's regurgitated by people posters on here who feel their late threads & post don't gett enough attention.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Sean Bell shooting incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And that's irrelevant. You're justifying racism. Clown.

You're an idiot. You honestly think that just because the cop is racist you shouldn't minimize your risk???

Are you even really Black??? I find it very hard to believe you are because my parents told me this since I was 12 not to dress in certain ways.

I have NEVER been detained or arrested and have had several encounters with the police I think you are an undercover CAC trying to implant stupid logic here.

You clearly don't understand how the agenda works and I'm not going to explain it to you either.

Sean Bell is also irrelevant here. Everyone born in the borough knows that club he was in was trouble and he was a dumb ass nikka for even stepping foot in there. So you're the type who are gonna say you're not gonna let a cop ruin your fun and get caught up in the game with some drug kingpin I bet....

You have to be a White female your logic all screwed up troll.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
FWIW The NYPD captain who was recorded is Constantin Tsachas...who despite being a well-known racist was promoted a couple weeks ago by the NYPD -

"An NYPD captain, repeatedly accused of forcing minority cops to arrest more blacks and Hispanics, will be promoted Friday, the Daily News has learned.

Capt. Constantin Tsachas,50, the commanding officer of Transit District 32, which covers train lines in downtown Brooklyn and Crown Heights, is slated to be bumped up to Deputy Inspector, officials confirmed. The move has outraged some cops, who say Tsachas punishes those who do not arrest minorities."

Cop facing discriminatory lawsuit gets promotion

These cacs are literally publicly lobbying to preserve systemic racism now. This is proof that anyone that says #BlueLivesMatters is on that...
full