PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
****NO CLIFFS, DON'T ASK****

***REQUESTS AT END OF OP***

Good Evening All,

In observing the climate of the Locker Room since my joining I've noticed something.....real simple- on one side we have the REAL posters and the other we have the FAKE :hula:

I would just like to take a moment to :salute: all the REAL posters..... this thread for you

Thank you for sharing your Ls:noah:
Thank you for your plat threads AND your flop threads....
Thank you for letting us in your businesss....and in your head :lupe:

You know you came up on a REAL coli poster when they contradict themselves, say something ignorant, unpopular or problematic or have some golden flopped threads :noah:

Point is, REAL posters are rarely ONE way ALL the time unless they're posting on the coli with an agenda :troll: so thanks to you guys who keep it 100. The Boards couldn't make it without you :mjcry:

Update: Per request of @BocaRear to add this to the OP......

d4c4qxY.jpg

Per request of @VegasCAC

Last edited:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: About your signature do you deny membership to black posters?
Not at all!

#CACset is a place where white posters can possess transparency (not pretending they're black) and check racism within the white posting community (fukk @Strawberry and Big Mel), and our affiliate allies and also members of #CACset (right now just @Thizz Khalifa.) are of all races :blessed:

We have a recruitment thread coming soon shouts out to my main guy @toomanydoses :salute: