Dallas
Don't know about top 5

But you could argue he would pass lebron :sas2:

6 finals in 8 years in a tougher conference
Better free throw shooter
Better outside shooter
Winning record against lebron
Revolutionized the way the game is played anchoring in the dominate 3pt era

4 rings would really force a conversation here.
Stop it. Steph curry has never even dominated a finals series like bron

And we know what happened when curry didn’t have kd to help him out:unimpressed:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Hopefully you use this same logic for Duncan and Kobe. Duncan won the same amount of championships as Kobe, won more finals MVPs, won more league MVPs, and didn't play with a consensus top 10 player of all time for the majority of his rings like Kobe did.
I have Duncan over kobe. Always have.

Snake316

Pro
Daps
Steph is overdue for a good Finals for once. He needs to ball the fukk out next week. I think he's aware that this is the big missing piece of his legacy

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
I love Steph but nah.

Jordan, LeBron, Kareem, Magic, Bird, Shaq, Wilt, Russell, Hakeem, Duncan, Kobe... there's 11 players right there that are 100% higher all time than Steph. I'll take KD over him too :hubie:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Stop it. Steph curry has never even dominated a finals series like bron

And we know what happened when curry didn’t have kd to help him out:unimpressed:
Steph has never folded in a finals series like lebron has either

Curry has also never lost as bad as the heat did to the Spurs in the finals either.

Curry also has never folded and quit like lebron did vs the celtics when he was with the cavs the first time.

And I'm not even saying curry is def better than lebron I am saying the conversation can be made. It's not such a forgone conclusion the lebron is clearly better. Lebron lost a series because coach pop sagged off him and gave him the jumper and put boris diaw on him. No coach ever would game plan for curry like that. Ever.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He has 7 now:

'22 WCFMVP

HAHAHA

GET THIS BULLshyt OUTTA HERE.

Let's say, Curry wins a title and finals mvp this year, he would still only total 5 on this list (reg season mvp + finals mvp)

eOeEqQ3.png

HOW DOES 2 MVPS & 1 FINALS MVP
EQUAL 5?

:devil:
:evil:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Came back from devastating ankle injuries early in his career, signed a team friendly deal that allowed to extend Klay, Dray, and get KD later. :salute:

One of the GOAT MVP seasons ever (2015).

On the best team of all time - the Warriors with KD. Who would've washed the Bulls and prob swept em 4-0.:mjpls:

Changed the trajectory of Lebron's GOAT talk, where instead of him being the undisputed GOAT, MJ fan boys have a little ammo in a losing argument.

The #1 reason my guy Chris Paul isn't a top 2 PG of all time and instead gotta settle for #3 or 4. :to:

6 Finals in 8 years. Missed countless games to injury, but when healthy showed out and dominated.

Played with multiple rosters and multiple styles and still at worst, was an All Star level player (2013 vs Denver playoffs).

Imagine if they drafted Lamelo :damn:

Shoutout to Mark Jackson for helping to keep Steph on the team when he was supposed to be traded to Milwaukee for Andrew Bogut. Visionary :wow:

What the fukk would GSW have did if they drafted LeMelo besides be a worst defensive team?

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Jordan
Kareem
Kobe
Lebron
Magic
Bird
Shaq
Duncan
Bill Russell
Wilt
Dr j
Moses malone
Kd
Big o
Jerry west
Isiah Thomas
Karl malone
Charles Barkley
Kg
Dwayne Wade
Allen Iverson.
Gary Payton
Jason Kidd
Dirk
John havlicek
Elgin Baylor
Tiny Archibald
Earl Monroe
Hakeem o
Scottie pippen

This all around player
Steph has never folded in a finals series like lebron has either

Curry has also never lost as bad as the heat did to the Spurs in the finals either.

Curry also has never folded and quit like lebron did vs the celtics when he was with the cavs the first time.

And I'm not even saying curry is def better than lebron I am saying the conversation can be made. It's not such a forgone conclusion the lebron is clearly better. Lebron lost a series because coach pop sagged off him and gave him the jumper and put boris diaw on him. No coach ever would game plan for curry like that. Ever.
Are you serious:mjlol: I guess the year 2016 doesn’t exist huh