Steph Curry’s wrists looking as healthy as ever.

concise

Veteran
Daps
You think her tweet was about women wearing bikinis at the beach:dwillhuh:

Why would the beach be excluded? It's still a public place, plus they posted that on a public platform for everyone to see, not just the one who matters. So the effect winds up being the same.

It's said that you'd be judged with the same scales you use to judge others. I don't see how you're confused but so many others seem to get it.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would the beach be excluded?
Because women usually wear bikinis on the beach.

Should she not use an indoor swimming pool because she was made a tweet that was clearly about women wearing revealing clothing in everyday wear or going to the club?

If she was wearing some see through shyt or wearing something that only covered her nipples then I could understand the screams of hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sure went out on a limb here to spin this into some woman hate...:what:

and most women, people in general, never saw her as fat, she has a chubby chipmunk face that’s bigger than her body has ever been. She looks great now but was perfectly fine before...

How is this me hating on women? I'm speaking on the SJWs that think any time a woman loses weight it's sinister, see the Adele situation

And people dapped your post :mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Me girl got me tickets to warriors and raptors in March

if curry not playing I’ll be cheesed

lol will my girl get mad if I tell her to sell the tickets

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
her restaurant is doing fine in SF - amidst all the competition and unreasonably high rents :ld:
Of course, you tech fakkits wouldn't know good barbeque if it smacked you in the face.

Meanwhile, in Houston Texas the fukking place was closed within six months...:mjlol:

This bytch really thought she would come to Houston,Texas and open a successful barbecue restaurant? Its clear she or her advisors are morons. :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Of course, you tech fakkits wouldn't know good barbeque if it smacked you in the face.

Meanwhile, in Houston Texas the fukking place was closed within six months...:mjlol:

This bytch really thought she would come to Houston,Texas and open a successful barbecue restaurant? Its clear she or her advisors are morons. :mjlol:
it's not just bbq...but ok