Steph Curry’s wrists looking as healthy as ever.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Because women usually wear bikinis on the beach.

Should she not use an indoor swimming pool because she was made a tweet that was clearly about women wearing revealing clothing in everyday wear or going to the club?

If she was wearing some see through shyt or wearing something that only covered her nipples then I could understand the screams of hypocrisy.

Maybe she shouldn't, the statement I saw didn't have all those qualifiers in it. Seemed pretty cut and dry.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe she shouldn't, the statement I saw didn't have all those qualifiers in it. Seemed pretty cut and dry.
I didn't think it would've been necessary for her to qualify the statement with "wearing bikinis when at the beach or at the pool is ok."

Wearing clothes that show off skin is expected and pretty much standard unless people are expecting women to show up to the beach like
150522094634-swimwear-history-3-full-169.jpg

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Of course, you tech fakkits wouldn't know good barbeque if it smacked you in the face.

Meanwhile, in Houston Texas the fukking place was closed within six months...:mjlol:

This bytch really thought she would come to Houston,Texas and open a successful barbecue restaurant? Its clear she or her advisors are morons. :mjlol:
Y'all BBQ trash in H-Town. Love the city, the bbq, not so much.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I always thought she was cute it’s just something not sexy about her if that makes sense
Me and the homies was talking about, shes the cute quite dull girl in high school no one really takes serious - perpetually - she just never hit that 10-year reunion level up.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
I didn't think it would've been necessary for her to qualify the statement with "wearing bikinis when at the beach or at the pool is ok."

Wearing clothes that show off skin is expected and pretty much standard unless people are expecting women to show up to the beach like
150522094634-swimwear-history-3-full-169.jpg

Not trying to dap fish but these old timey pictures of white women always crack me up and makes me realize what modern day makeup, surgeries, beauty treatments, camera filters etc have done to the group collectively. Old pictures of BW the beauty shines through. Latin and Asian women too to a lesser extent. 2-3 of these chicks actually look female. One is maybe a PAWG/dime. The rest look like teenage boys battling cholera.