Stephanie McMahon appreciation thread

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I appreciate her absence. Her and Shane as failures are the reason he sold. I guess Vince is to blame. He should've gave them a small territory to run and learn the chops but instead they were interns and receptionist at Titan Towers. He set them up to fail high key.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I appreciate her absence. Her and Shane as failures are the reason he sold. I guess Vince is to blame. He should've gave them a small territory to run and learn the chops but instead they were interns and receptionist at Titan Towers. He set them up to fail high key.
Can’t put them in a territory when he killed them all.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Can’t put them in a territory when he killed them all.
Not true. He had Heartland Wrestling and OVWwhere he could've set them up to shadow the bookers down there and do real territory work like his father had him do before he brought him to tv as an announcer in the 70s. Vince Jr only got on tv because Sr's main announcer quit unexpectedly. He was running a local fed and learning the ropes until he got plucked to fill in.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
03 SD GM Steph :takedat:

EpPweuqXIAIcOiZ.jpg:large

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Random, but I remember being somewhere between 11-13 on a message board arguing with a 20 year old about Steph getting implants. I remember him calling me all types of shyt out my name because it was obvious to me the girl got implants and he just kept saying it's a pushup bra.

I look at those big ol swole titties now and appreciate them, not just for the things I would've done to them back then, but for the sweet nectar of being right.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Random, but I remember being somewhere between 11-13 on a message board arguing with a 20 year old about Steph getting implants. I remember him calling me all types of shyt out my name because it was obvious to me the girl got implants and he just kept saying it's a pushup bra.

I look at those big ol swole titties now and appreciate them, not just for the things I would've done to them back then, but for the sweet nectar of being right.

just natural growth :troll:
bcka39d3ljb81.png

DVpE-H7U0AAKlJ0.jpg

images

Trips

Superstar
Daps

I feel like Jericho didn't cut a promo in 2001 without talking about her first boob job.

This was one of my favorites

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
All plastic. Flat as fukk. Her and Sable. At least Torrie Wilson had dimples and a fit ass for her prime run.

Last edited: