Stephen A asks how Trout signing will affect Mike Sciocia managing the team :mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Dude being worked like a dog. Yeah if he cashing the checks then he responsible for the content but like damn, they expect this dude to be an expert on every sport. Baseball is one of those sports where you can't be a casual and speak on it. You gotta really love baseball to keep up with everything that's happening.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I dont know why yall be listening to this nikka. He's the dude who said "I dont know why football coaches dont kick fgs on 3rd down, then if they miss, they can try to kick it again on 4th." He's a fukking idiot. :mjlol:
Tell me this shyt aint true :russ:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all say he’s overworked but he’s basically getting paid to cover sports. Something most us would do for free. I don’t even fuk with baseball like that I probably could name more active players than Stephen a could

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
"I view Haskins more as a runner than a passer.....It's an eye test thing"

-SAS

1hegl1b.png
His 40 was slow as shyt too :mjlol: :mjpls:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nah there's a difference between not knowing shyt and getting little stuff wrong. I listen to his show and lately he's just been getting little shyt wrong, like the time of a game or maybe he'll be like "The knicks played the Lakers last night" even though it was 3 nights ago. I think there was a time when he was dozing off on TV too.

They got him working way too much. MMA coverage and all that shyt, thats not needed for SAS.
Breh just look through this one thread. The nikka says some of the most egregiously wrong shyt I've ever heard someone claiming to be a fan, let alone a professional say.

You're right. There is a difference between not knowing shyt and getting things wrong and that nikka don't know shyt.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Wonder when SAS will hang it up and bow out of the game. David Aldridge joined the Athletic and I aint heard from him since.

Maybe SAS will do something like that eventually