Stephen A Smith brought up "Black on Black crime" while speaking on Mike Brown on First Take

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Someone needs to tell these c00ns that 85% of white crime is white on white. And I'm sure its the same for most races here. News flash America is still segregated. Can't stand this c00n:scust:
Yeah that's why anybody saying black on black crime is ignorant at minimum to me saying such foolishness. Go do your googles and learn something before parroting that stupid stuff

baker928

Pro
Daps
the same energy is used dude. stephen a, or you wouldnt get that because your not involved in everyday community organizing like i , and others are. you sit afar from the community, then let media outlets tell you what we are finding as important. because fox news or cnn not reporting it, dont mean its nothing going on

secondly, murders in our community, is always met with outrage, but, if a suspect is known, he is pursued, caught and tried by the law. a black man that kills another black man, is not covered and protected by a police force, supported by thousands of people around the country who pays for his defense team, protected by local media who will withhold information to protect him, then ultimately protected by state and federal legislation and national media who will do they spin jobs to make it about everything else except for the actual murder that took place. a black on black crime does not get granted that privilege.

people are outraged that a man literally just got away with murder. right out in the open, not a unsolved murder, but right before our eyes, there is a huge difference and its disingenuous and flat out cowardly to make any comparison

This.

calh45

Cal
Daps
How much are you're willing to bet?

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Don't act like you care about it now. I don't care enough about you to have you sending me pictures of you and shyt. You in here calling everybody young and shyt like you know all about some world that we can't see, but no person that has ever lived 5 minutes as a black person on this continent would dismiss all of this as simple emotional drivel. It's a disservice to themselves and their parents and their entire existence. You can claim it all you want and put up selfies and do whatever else you need to make you feel better, but I'll never believe you're black.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
fiddy.gif

You nikkas are stupid. He was right to bring up black on black crime, simply because he want those same people use that same energy to stop that violence as well. The c00ns are the nikkas who didn't get it.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the same energy is used dude. stephen a, or you wouldnt get that because your not involved in everyday community organizing like i , and others are. you sit afar from the community, then let media outlets tell you what we are finding as important. because fox news or cnn not reporting it, dont mean its nothing going on

secondly, murders in our community, is always met with outrage, but, if a suspect is known, he is pursued, caught and tried by the law. a black man that kills another black man, is not covered and protected by a police force, supported by thousands of people around the country who pays for his defense team, protected by local media who will withhold information to protect him, then ultimately protected by state and federal legislation and national media who will do they spin jobs to make it about everything else except for the actual murder that took place. a black on black crime does not get granted that privilege.

people are outraged that a man literally just got away with murder. right out in the open, not a unsolved murder, but right before our eyes, there is a huge difference and its disingenuous and flat out cowardly to make any comparison

I quoted twice because this is just :wow:. Real shyt man :salute:

I am :mindblown: at how people keep parroting this "bu...bu...but black on black crime" bullshyt and nobody ever points this stuff out. There are protests and rallies for murdered black kids across the country all the time, it's just not an interesting enough topic for the media to cover. There is no controversy or means of shytting on black folk so it's not considered relevant. It's only relevant when some shyt pops off or there is a great chance of shyt popping off. And then they turn around and say "where is all this for black on black crime" :snoop:.