Stephen A. Smith catching hell on twitter right now from his own Colleague at ESPN

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm sorry but if my little sister provokes I have the right to knock her out? :comeon: There are ways to defend yourself against an unarmed woman without two piecing her in the dome. This wasn't some stranger that pushed him on the street, it was his wife. That Texas Tech player didn't hit the girl out of self defense, but he did out of anger.

Beadles still takes an L for taking Stephen A. out of context.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dude covered all his bases and she still took it that way.
apparentyl she herself was in an abusive relationship once. So I guess that's why she feels this way.

Funny enough, all of her issues from what she's "passionate" about, seem to rail against black men.

Vick
LeBron, to a degree
Stephen A
Jameis Winston :mjpls:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm sorry but if my little sister provokes I have the right to knock her out? :comeon: There are ways to defend yourself against an unarmed woman without two piecing her in the dome. This wasn't some stranger that pushed him on the street, it was his wife. That Texas Tech player didn't hit the girl out of self defense, but he did out of anger.

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
That second tweet annoys me. Where was this chick whining when Stephen A Smith tells blacks, along the same lines she's talking about that skirt, that we need to cut our hair so blacks don't provoke racism?

All these people suddenly mad can kiss my ass with their selective outrage.

It's not really selective outrage...certain subjects hit closer to home than others for people. She probably identifies herself as a feminist of some sort so comments about women will get her attention moreso than those going at other groups.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Actually, she punched him first. Watch the video.

Problem is, "self-defense" is a debateable term. That's like the "stand your ground" mess in Florida. A situation one person deems as under control, another may feel the need to use (deadly) force.

You don't know which side of the coin another person stands on, so......it's best to keep your hands to yourself. Male or female

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Actually, she punched him first. Watch the video.

"self-defense" is a debateable term. That's like the "stand your ground" mess in Florida. A situation one person deems as under control, another may feel the need to use (deadly) force.

You don't know which side of the coin another person stands on, so......it's best to keep your hands to yourself. Male or female
I never denied that she did. My point is that he didn't hit her back to protect himself, he did because he was mad.