Bomani a c00n
Jemelle a c00n
SAS a c00n

They all are

If you don't agree with every thing that kap does your a c00n

I guess we need to stop watching sports

:unimpressed:

We can't watch none of it :jbhmm:

you should have dropped the ban hammered, skiyup and Shannon.
when all of the fox anchors and sas and most of the espn anchors.
all c00ned up out of their masks live on every show a while back before some major issue.
plus kept it going.
when it hit that eastern seaboard pr style major major issue leading into the kaep tryout to begin with.

I believe i ban hammered skiyup and Shannon from my viewing.
on some shyt so long ago.
i don't need to be reminded.
why they are dead out here.
they are dead out here.

same as sas and hill.

how Michael a smith fell for the okie doke with his and hers is bogus.
you never saw wilbon.
nor sas unless punished from the failure of his original rating simple coup of his old original sas tv show.
take on the project they did not create.
or have premium stake in the incendiary content and draw of that particular show.

how did sas and Wilson being mentors and black ?
ever mentor in full good faith.
they were helping or mentoring, smith or hill.
when both, sas and wilbon were slotted and failed in the minority with the fringe eastern pr accepted content hire guy time slot of death.
like wilbon, and sas both previously have.
plus both previously were more or less kinda made to rebolster their corporate grade and draw.
from being to yes Suh. Plus expose this on command narcissistic c00n divisiveness and agentry of tricknology.

Especially in and on major issues.

that could teeter on destroying.
or crippling any barrier of protection for any and all cultural and black heterosexual nationalist mores or norms.
not to mention any and everything centered around.
not conforming to their real socially dangerous one percent gay androgynous pedo agent slave roman Catholic protestant based agenda.

art barr

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
When he said all Kaep had to due was not the throw the ball into the stands to get a job, I knew he was being used as a pawn for the NFL.
OR that there was a team wanting to sign Kaep under the circumstances that he doesnt come in playing faux social justice warrior. Of course, thats his whole shtick so here we are :coffee:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I feel like Sas is clout chasing and trying to re-ingratiate himself into the black community’s good graces with this “I was behind the scenes trying to get Kaep a job the whole time!!! LOOK AT ME! I’M A DOWN BROTHA TOO!!!” Shtick he’s been on. If you really down for Kaep and was working silently behind the scenes then you end how you started, SILENTLY. Because black men and women who are behind enemy lines so to speak trying to help out their fellow black brethren don’t need nor want to pat themselves on the back. They simply do it for the greater cause.

On the other hand Jamele Hill is and has been problematic forever and she DEFINITELY has hatred in her heart for black men as evidenced by her helping that “Black Men Are The White Men Of The Black Community” article from a few years ago go viral.
Stephen A Smith is obviously upset at how he was labeled a c00n. Anyone black man would respond. Basically, he didn’t expect Colin’s PR team to move like this and have twitter against him. He thought he had the benefit of the doubt. I’ve been sitting back watching all of this and it’s very simple. If you believe the NFL was acting in good faith Colin fukked up. If you don’t then you don’t care about him showing his ass. But the NFL didn’t need to blackball him and they certainly weren’t trying to break him because that would just put him back in the media. At worst, it was a PR favor to Jay Z. None of the facts line up with the narrative being pushed at some elaborate plot to break Colin who was out of the discussion. Stephen A isn’t Whitlock who hates Kap. He is coming across as genuinely bothered by his actions and moves.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
he was a visible figure in sports media and now he's totally faded away cuz of racist cacs mad about he and Jemele's SC show
No. Jemele got political @ Trump and started telling people to protest NFL owners who have a deal with ESPN. She was made to fall back and he stood all with her. He didn’t fade away because of the show, it was because of his stand up guy nature. He would still be on ESPN if he wanted. No one was calling for him to go.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
SAS has blame black people for Trumps election. SAS has deflected racism allegations on whites with, “they might just not like you personally”, SAS has promoted Will Cain on ESPN highest rated platform who promoted the confederate flag and denied police brutality and bias against blacks on First Take.

He’s earned the “c00n” label some place on him

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
No. Jemele got political @ Trump and started telling people to protest NFL owners who have a deal with ESPN. She was made to fall back and he stood all with her. He didn’t fade away because of the show, it was because of his stand up guy nature. He would still be on ESPN if he wanted. No one was calling for him to go.

Even without jemele going at Trump, cacs were having fits about their 6pm SC show. It was getting cancelled either way. And he wasnt wrong for standing up for Jemele she didnt say nothing wrong