Stephen A Smith: The Nets may have grounds to terminate Kyrie's contract

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skeeter can do whatever he wants as long as Doug is around :manny:.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It’s amazing the hoops that people on here go through to excuse dudes actions :mjlol:

It be the same dudes scared to leave the house if they take a “sick day” out of fear of seeing their boss and co-workers :mjlol:
AND THERES NOTHING YOU
CAN DO ABOUT IT
BUT GET MAD & COMPLAIN ON THE INTERNET.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Ever since Kyrie won his chip and left Cleveland he acts like he's no longer interested in the game of basketball anymore. In Boston, I felt like he was in a good (somewhat great) position to make a name for himself as a leader of a team but the lack of caring enough became a problem in the locker room.

In Brooklyn, it's somewhat the same but maybe worse because he's randomly missing games, especially against potential playoff-contending teams. I get missing games for injuries but sometimes he'll play one or two nights and then suddenly miss the next two or three games.

I like Kyrie and I think he's top 5 in the league in terms of Point Guards but he doesn't seem to care about playing anymore. It's tricky for Nets and KD because Durant signed with Brooklyn mainly because of him but he now doesn't want to play after fans and his team have been waiting to him and KD in action.