Stephen A Smith to Women: ‘Don’t Do Anything to Provoke’ Men Into Beating You'

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Noone (man or female) should be putting his or her hands on another individual.

But let's not act like there are females who get physical and then hide behind the fact that they're women when shyt gets real.

Ideally, a man should restrain himself but all bets are off once someone becomes violent and physical.

Everyone was giggling their asses off when Solange went crouching tiger, hidden dragon on Jay-Z but if he had even knocked her down to defend himself all these women would have been on social media and national television crying about "how could he do such a thing"
I had a incident like that where my homie's sister spat on me and tried to jump on me when I was younger, I've been friends with them for like 13 years. She did this in front her brothers and family. I picked her up and threw her threw her ass into the bushes literally. They didn't even get mad at me cause they knew she was in the wrong and they told her to chill the fukk out.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
:childplease: Stop acting naieve you as a woman know damn well women typically do far worse shyt and know exactly which buttons to push. Whether it be foul, disrespectful shyt or getting physical themselves. Its morally wrong for men to beat women in this society but naturally its acceptable. Men are stronger? Well, dont provoke a creature stronger than you then. Itd be like a human provoking a bear....you think that bear gives a fukk if youre weaker? Well you got a whole lot of men thinking like that bear. Not to mention women screaming they wanna be treated as equals but its funny how physical confrontation happens to be an exception:sas1:
What are you talking about? All you have to do is pull off one well-executed grapple on a bear from behind and a swift blow to its cartinoid artery and it will be rendered helpless. People always overestimate how difficult taking a bear down could be :snoop:

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
Stephen A. Smith to women:
:sas1:Keep your mouth shut....
and nothing won't happen to you.:sas2: