Stephen A. with a juelzing for the ages on first take EDIT: T.O. enters the match! post 263

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You're missing the point. TO even said he doesn't agree with everything Kap is saying or doing. That isn't a problem. The problem is that Steven A constantly tries to act like he for us and then the very next segment will do or say something that paints a negative picture of us. Shannon has come out very vocal about not siding with Kap on this and he's not having people go on his show and saying his white cohost is blacker than him. The Kap situation isn't an anomaly for Stephen A and part of the reason why I don't take him or many of his peers seriously.
I definitely understand it from that perspective.

I think my issue was the fact that the history of the person saying it IS important but it shouldn't be an absolute bar to considering whether on this individual topic he has valid points.

I, myself, kind of felt perplexed by some of Kaep's decisions regarding the practice. Definitely willing to consider any points that give me more confidence in the breh.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I don’t care how nice you’re telling yourself you came off...Sassy A has a lengthy track record of c00niNg that is RIGHTFULLY earned, but you put black folks in a singleminded box thinking this was simply about Kaep. Man please.
nikka, what?

I'm putting black people in a singleminded box because I considered some of his points having some validation? FOH.

If his opinion on the shyt wasn't just about Kaep, I'm def willing to consider that.

And, breh...I wasn't being nice. I'm not trying to be "nice" to anybody on this shyt. fukk we in? Kindergarten?

We are grown ass men, I respect nikkas opinion enough to actually consider the validity; yours included.

Oh, and telling me you despise me because of an assumption on what I think isn't showing that YOU'RE the nikka that is putting people in a singleminded box is crazy.

shyt wild.

I've given you last point. Respect.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where is the original video of Stephen a and kellerman? Can't find it

Inferno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
East Bay

EJ6V1ysXUAAdQzV

:dead:

Kellerman with the :dwillhuh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You're missing the point. TO even said he doesn't agree with everything Kap is saying or doing. That isn't a problem. The problem is that Steven A constantly tries to act like he for us and then the very next segment will do or say something that paints a negative picture of us. Shannon has come out very vocal about not siding with Kap on this and he's not having people go on his show and saying his white cohost is blacker than him. The Kap situation isn't an anomaly for Stephen A and part of the reason why I don't take him or many of his peers seriously.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Would you wear a Burger King shirt to a McDonald's interview? If you are interviewing for a job you might not want to wear something that can potentially be looked at as antagonizing or a subliminal diss to the very company you are looking to hire you.
How is a fictional character a diss to the NFL?