Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I've found the mentions of Stephen Hawking. It is in the document at:

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-14 Filed 01/03/24 Page 2 of 3

Here is a blurb:
you can issue a reward to any of virginias friends acquaionts family that come forward and help prove her allegations are false the strongest is the clinton dinner, and the new version in the virgin isalnds that stven hawking partica-ted in an underage orgy

That is the blurb from the Epstein letter that was put into evidence. The rest of it is legalize, so that blurb is what he sent out. As you can see, he was a poor typer. Still, you can see where he mentions that Stephen Hawking was mentioned, allegedly participating in an underage orgy.

Now, this does not mean he is guilty of what he has been accused of. What it does mean though is that an investigation makes sense to do.

edit: Changed leading to participating.

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
What BS is this. You quote my post that was to a previous post you made, yet you now try to twist my post into being a response to your question of my ethnicity.

Anyway, my avi is my actual picture. Also, what idiotic point are you about to make on this, because right now after your bit of antics, I am unsure about how rational your responses will be.
Because I believe in assuming innocence until evidence shows otherwise because of how Epstein ran his operation… you take my simple posts as “antics”…

Breh, you are so defensive it’s weird.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The whole "pedophile" thing has gotten way out of control. Pedophilia is not the same as sexual abuse. Or sexual abuse/exploitation of a minor. Or sex trafficking a minor. it's a different thing.

Part of Epstein's schemes and just ambitions were science, philanthropy, finance, business, the arts, meaning philharmonic, ballet, Woody Allen movies, he was in all those circles. But, that doesn't mean they were all involved. From what I understand, plenty of people were dismissive, or hesitant to get involved. They didn't like him. Didn't trust him. He tried to gain access with donations and grants. Led a lot of people on. Gave a lot of losers like Prince Andrew money and access to capital, which he needed.

Bill Clinton, is pretty damning. Given his credible allegations of rape and sexual abuse.

US Attorney Geoff Berman who led the prosecution said Epstein's townhouse in the Upper East Side was one of the more depressing places he had seen. Eye glasses and tissues everywhere. No family. No loved ones. No real friends. Guy was a fukking weirdo.

Social media has destroyed people's ability to grasp context and think deeply.

Last edited: