7r0dqSp.png

it_pennywise2.jpg
Yoooooo that design is creepy as fukk. I am DOWN

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y'all read the script (the initial Cary Fukunaga one) that leaked? Ain't half bad, although it needed some work. Def. stayed more true to the book.

Nah i haven't, but I heard that kept like 60% of Cary original script though.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Do you think they corrected some of the flaws from the original one? Spoiler tag if you want

I read the story and saw the original what was different /wrong with that scripts. I'm asking lol don't got time to read it

It's def. more violent (don't ask me how :wow:). Young Mike Hanlon also appears to be more of a central character. The script also references things that were completely left out of the OG movie (the fire at the black spot, the lumberjack massacre, the incestuous way Bev's father looks at her). Then it departs from the book completely in other instances (don't read if you don't want to see how the showdown with Pennywise goes down):

Patrick Hockstetter dies in a more normal way (no leeches out of the fridge. However, Pennywise comes out of a fridge during the battle in the house on Neibolt St. and tries to pick off Eddie (who fell down and shattered his arm as seen in the storyboard a few posts up). Spider Pennywise doesn't show up. He remains the clown, but underneath them is this gelatinous membrane with 1000s of tiny spiders crawling around. One of the Bowers gang accidentally punctures the membrane and gets killed by them). Obviously the gangbang scene doesn't happen (Bev just looks the boys in the eye to calm them down in the sewers).

The Losers Club gang up on Pennywise with bats, chainsaws and other shyt and light him on fire with hairspray and a lighter, believing they've killed IT). No slingshot/no silver, which is kind of disappointing.