Steve Bannon Speaks At "Black Americans For A Better Future Summit"

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
White supremacist agenda: Talk to blacks about economics in hopes that you can get them on your side, then fukk them over culturally, socially and politically. fukk him.
Yup. Additionally its an attempt to turn blacks on immigrants....very transparent. Bannon mentions over and over that "they are here to steal your jobs". If he and Brietbart + KKK want to fight immigrants, they can go ahead. Black folks wont be cannon fodder because cacs are worried about white peoples shrinking population numbers

:mjpls:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Yup. Additionally its an attempt to turn blacks on immigrants....very transparent. Bannon mentions over and over that "they are here to steal your jobs"

If he and Brietbart + KKK want to fight immigrants, they can go ahead.

Black folks wont be cannon fodder because cacs are worried about white peoples shrinking population numbers :mjpls:
That's the same exact thing militants on here say. I'm starting to believe black militants and white supremacists share a lot of the same conservative traits. The difference is, they both hate each other.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
That's the same exact thing militants on here say. I'm starting to believe black militants and white supremacists share a lot of the same conservative traits. The difference is, they both hate each other.
Some militant blacks in America and white supremacist in America share pro American sentiments/traits? :ohhh:

:snoop:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
The point I was making is that super militants on here talk all day about how much they hate white folks and white supremacists yet they share a lot of the same beliefs as them.
:dwillhuh:I dont follow... black militants must oppose/disagree with Nazi beliefs/practices? How far does this extend? Must we reject Jesus too?
Please explain why black militants cant agree/hold anything true/believe anything that white supremacist do?

edit: overlap is fine to me:yeshrug:

Last edited: