Steve Jobs Didn't See The Need To Shower As He Only Ate Fruit

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is actually divine knowledge of self,Natureboy used to teach this as well. The problem is we dont live in nature around warm rivers and springs to wash up in. Plus Steve Jobs was a caucasian,we as a people could stay in the sun and it would burn some of the toxins from our body. Which would cut down on some of the odor causing bacteria.

But it would be nearly impssible to have no kind of scent. And if you live in Babylon,people simply are not used to people having scents unless its cologne/perfume. So any scent would be considered off putting. We have been brainwashed and are no longer used to the smell of a natural human.

And yes I bath,which makes me cleaner than 99% of you who wash yourselves like a dinner plate,or car at a car wash:respect:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Steve Jobs arriving at Apple headquarters:
peanuts-pig-pen.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jobs had a lot of zany ideas it lead to technological advancement and also to his death

broller

Veteran
Daps
nah, cacs on reddit believe showering daily (or in some cases weekly) is some wild shyt. We have to accept that it's part of their culture to be afraid of soap and water.
That's one thing that always gets me shaking my head: When a CAC proudly says they've showered every day recently as if it's something unusual to do.

"Since I got this rash two days ago , I've been showering every day :smugfavre: "-CAC

:wtf::scust:-me

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
All of these brilliant people had their eccentricities.

Michael Jackson
Albert Einstein
Ingrid Bergman
Salvador Dali
Nikola Tesla
Howard Hughes
Lady Gaga

So Steve Jobs is no surprise, but not showering? Goddamn. :scusthov:

EDIT - I remember reading Ashton Kutcher tried the Steve Jobs fruit diet when he was playing him in a movie and he ended up getting ghastly sick due to it.