Albums Steve Lacy - Gemini Rights (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
:francis::comeon::beli::why:. So all alternative r and b is crying over the track like a person is in serious pain. Cool :myman:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad Habit #2 on the charts :wow:

Hopefully next week it breaks through to #1 :blessed:

Album of the year contender. Hopefully it gets a ton of love at the Grammy's. Stunning piece of work for such a young artist. Steve just gets better with every release.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Bad Habit #2 on the charts :wow:

Hopefully next week it breaks through to #1 :blessed:

Album of the year contender. Hopefully it gets a ton of love at the Grammy's. Stunning piece of work for such a young artist. Steve just gets better with every release.
If you haven’t already I’d try to check him out live. I saw him on his tour for the last album and breh really knows how to rock the bass and guitar. shyt was piff

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you haven’t already I’d try to check him out live. I saw him on his tour for the last album and breh really knows how to rock the bass and guitar. shyt was piff

I actually did bruh during his 2019 Apollo XXI Tour run when he stopped by Toronto. I couldn’t believe this young bruh was just rockin the stage with only a bass and guitar and no backing band. Hearing him rock those bass lines for The Internet is really what made me a fan. Tickets for this tour sold out too quick. Bruh got too big over the last few years :sadcam:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I actually did bruh during his 2019 Apollo XXI Tour run when he stopped by Toronto. I couldn’t believe this young bruh was just rockin the stage with only a bass and guitar and no backing band. Hearing him rock those bass lines for The Internet is really what made me a fan. Tickets for this tour sold out too quick. Bruh got too big over the last few years :sadcam:
He def blew up fukkin quick since 2019

nikka got GA tickets going for $400 now :mjcry: :mjcry: https://www.ticketmaster.ca/steve-l...nto-ontario-10-09-2022/event/10005D01015744C8

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Bruh I just started listening to her last week when her record with Steve Lacy showed up on a playlist.

The album she dropped this year is absolutely fire too :gladbron: had it on repeat all of last week.
Imma have to peep that :ohhh:I aint been following R&B like I used to lately

Her new joint with JID on his album is PIFF tho :blessed:. Prob my fave trackon JID album actually