Still No Impact Wrestling Threads?

Rockstar Spud

Rookie
Daps
Hello everyone this is Chief of Staff of Impact Wrestling Rockstar Spud I hope that everyone is enjoying our new episode tonight especially since my match will be featured. Also has everyone heard the great news I have resigned my contract with Impact Wrestling and I will be around for many many years to come
dixie-carter-welcomes-fans-special-thanksgiving-impact-november-28-2013-620x350.jpg

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Hello everyone this is Chief of Staff of Impact Wrestling Rockstar Spud I hope that everyone is enjoying our new episode tonight especially since my match will be featured. Also has everyone heard the great news I have resigned my contract with Impact Wrestling and I will be around for many many years to come
dixie-carter-welcomes-fans-special-thanksgiving-impact-november-28-2013-620x350.jpg

Who the fukk cares you bum motherfukker!! :evillaff:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest

Dixie needs to remove about five full tracks from her head and what the hell is behind her, to the left.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kurt hasn't had an entertaining character in forever...still can go, but I don't remember laughing at his gimmick since he went into the bar and beat the shyt out of James Storm's buddies

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kenny King cutting promos in Maury angles

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

WOAT alias

:camby: