STILL nothing from Wayne and Nicki..(Are they gonna break their silence and support their guy?)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
J Prince might pop a few threats before he fall out his walker, his one son is a retarted fake gangbanger who never seen the streets and got takeoff killed and the other one soft
And apparently got slapped by one of Honeykomb nikkas and said "i like that lil nikka"
Brazy: "i know you do like him :demonic:"

:dead:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Niki brother and husband both pedos so she can’t say shyt.

Wayne on his J Cole shyt

J Prince might pop a few threats before he fall out his walker, his one son is a retarted fake gangbanger who never seen the streets and got takeoff killed and the other one soft

slim about to find a way to get paid off of all of this while bird man got his arms folded eating egg McMuffins somewhere
Prince is heading to Yugoslavia or Serbia.. forgot which ... anywho suppose to get seeded hair follicles implants

them boys in Guatamala fukked up.... said they was gone take eyebrow hair and seed em.. boy aint been right since...
j-prince-disputes-claims-that-people-have-to-check-in-while-visiting-houston1-1200x675.jpg

slim got gout .. he aint doing shyt neither...

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda want Kenny to throw a shot at Nikki way just on gp. Her brother and husband are just as bad. I don't even wanna know what she might be hiding to associate with people like that

Superstar
Daps
As part of a plan to plant Black-Face, Lil Wayne was paid and promised good promotion in the mid 2000s if he took him under his wing and help him gain some traction in the rap game. That's why superstar Lil Wayne was featured in the early Drake mixtapes around '06-'07. A then unknown artist.

Their relationship was never organic.

Like Travis Scott and meek mill under grand hu$tle and other smaller labels. The development deals were all the rage in mid 2000’s-2010’s

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Tammy Torres

i been listening to 6”7” since the day it dropped and thought Tammy was a made up chick this whole time :mindblown:

Nicki's excuse is gonna be that Drake was silent during her beef with Remy Ma

mans would look like a hoe if he jumped in womens beef tho come on now :mjlol:

the man who really probably enjoying this more than anybody is Tyga :pachaha:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I think they're somehow connected to the pedophilia shıt and want to stay outta it. Nicki married to a whole pedo.
Nicki whole alter ego is named after a pedo Roman Polanski her Roman Zolanski & her brother is a pedo wouldn't be surprised on some law & order SVU shyt she know shyt