Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: we have a stimulus. it's called taking the vaccine

who is this tone deaf shythead :mjlol: regardless of what you think of inflation, it's been the dominant, negative news story all year

we need a stimulus because of "omnicron"? :laff:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

I'm a have to say no on this one. The employment rate is slowly rising again and has been throughout the year. I don't agree w/Republicans a lot but I do see where they was coming from about continuing to keep giving out stimulus checks and ppl will not want to work.

With the way things are now, there are plenty of jobs and if they are offering decent benefits and good pay wages there should be no reason to be sitting on your ass if you're healthy & capable.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm a have to say no on this one. The employment rate is slowly rising again and has been throughout the year. I don't agree w/Republicans a lot but I do see where they was coming from about continuing to keep giving out stimulus checks and ppl will not want to work.

With the way things are now, there are plenty of jobs and if they are offering decent benefits and good pay wages there should be no reason to be sitting on your ass if you're healthy & capable.

Bruh, the only jobs available is fast food joints and Walmart’s. The Reddit “anti work” crowd already got to Kellogg’s. They started taking out their logos on their boxes so people accidentally buy their product instead of boycotting it.

:mjlol:

Whatever happened to the talks about minimum wage increases?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know, now that i think about it :dead:

look at how badly the dems are doing right now. whats the ONE single thing they could do for universal approval? send out one last stimulus check to everyone, democrat or republican, working or not working

but that would have to be the whole stimulus. no bullshyt, no extra unemployment, no extra state funds, no special projects to loot. not a single thing for the republicans to attack

ZERO other provisions besides stimulus checks, and force the republicans to vote against free money for their voters

if they were gonna drop 2 trillion on BBB, im sure they could find 300 billion to drop on that :ehh:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you know, now that i think about it :dead:

look at how badly the dems are doing right now. whats the ONE single thing they could do for universal approval? send out one last stimulus check to everyone, democrat or republican, working or not working

but that would have to be the whole stimulus. no bullshyt, no extra unemployment, no extra state funds, no special projects to loot. not a single thing for the republicans to attack

ZERO other provisions besides stimulus checks, and force the republicans to vote against free money for their voters

if they were gonna drop 2 trillion on BBB, im sure they could find 300 billion to drop on that :ehh:
nah

no more stimulus

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
There are not "plenty of jobs." That is right-wing propaganda.
The U.S. now has more job openings than any time in history

In another drastic reminder of just how fundamentally the pandemic has distorted the labor market, the number of open jobs soared to a record 10.1 million in June, according to the latest monthly data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary. As the economy rebounds — even while the delta variant of the coronavirus is spreading in poorly vaccinated parts of the United States — businesses are scrambling to add staff.

:francis:The truth, as usual is somewhere in the middle